GameDistribution - Again and Again - Serious?

odiusfly

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2019 at 12:50 PM, odiusfly said:

Hello guys and basically this topic is for you guys/developers that upload games on gamedistribution so,

I read too many topics with gamedistribution and all you guys/developers that you read all bad comments, "gamedistribution not pay me yet", "gamedistribution this, that" but you still continue upload to this website and support it? Serious? And the funny is, upload too many games to get in 1-3 or more months ........  What/How earning? 50euros? Or less?

They own complete chain in advertising. So officially you get 1/3 of the income of a game. But they get often 2/3 because 1/3 for gamedistribution but also 1/3 since they own big game portals like Kizi.

But also: You get 1/3 of the net income. But the ads are sold by their own advertising company so they can control different between Gross and Net.

So they get up to 70% and you get 15% ............ if you are lucky!

My experience to them? -> Of course. I get ~100euros in 6months from 10+ games... And when i remove all and i upload to other portal, i get ~200euros in 1 month from 2 games only. Imagine how % you get from your games. Even your game is addictive, even is top of the top....... You still lose a lot money.

So you can continue upload your games, no problem. And open topics again or post to ask for help. Send them unlimited emails, will answer when they want.

Cheers.

By the way,

@GameDistribution Support

I'm still waiting "success stories" ? Can you share some original-success stories? Remember? I post under your post in this topic (June 18):

P.S 1: Why open this topic ? -> One (1) only answer : To help new developers and their games. I learn from my mistakes. Bad experience with this company and similar. So i share true stories, that's all.

P.S 2: How know and share all this ? -> This is personal sorry but thanks to a friend, he knows.

P.S 3: Am i wrong? -> As i said, no problem, you can still continue upload your games. Your results from your earnings is the only truth.

It's lousy, the same thing happens to me, I'm going to delete all my games from Gamedistribution

I already requested the cancellation of my games and my account there, I do not want to waste my time, I recommend everyone to do the same, it is the worst company in every way:
They don't answer the messages
They don't pay well
They don't pay on time
They don't distribute the games anywhere
The platform is awkward, difficult, games cannot be removed immediately, etc.

In 8 years working on this, it is the worst experience I have had with a company.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 2:22 PM, odiusfly said:

I was talking for cloudgames. I had the same games when i used gamedistribution and i get a lot money from them.

But i prefer to sell licenses instead use revenue share programs.

Hi Odiusfly!

Are you still getting this monthly result from wanted5games (old Cloudgames)?
How many games do you have there now?

Cheers,

@hilty

Hi, after covid the earnings falling down, but depend how often upload new games of course. If i remember i have ~10-15 games, but i have months to upload new. I work with non-exclusive and exclusive licenses that's why.

If you want to try it, you can. Depend the game always you get fair earnings. There are some portals here and there, can't give you details sorry, you can check here in forums about.

I wish you all the best! If you have any other questions, please send me private message. Thanks!

Edited by odiusfly

I am not so glad that I found this topic so late.

Over-enthusiasm can be really bad to your health and wealth.

I have uploaded 5 games and some how, after a lot of months, reached the payment threshold of $50 (a trickle X months). I Made sure the payment account and everything was set correctly on 30th of the month. Today on 1st of the month I see that my earnings have been reset to $45. That's really strange... now they are again telling me I need to reach the payment threshold for the payment to be made. I mean ... what... !! Who ate those 5 dollars? 

On the other hand I received my payment on time without even looking at the account for multiple times from, Game Monetize. May be they cloned GD, but they do not reduce your earnings secretly without informing you after you reach payment threshold...

07/10/2020 | An Update to this... 

I got a response from GameDistribution and they did mention that the payment calculations were on which is why there might have been a temporary fluctuation. An invoice for the payment has been generated and it will be done in the coming month. I'll modify my comment if all goes well!!

Edited by pixelliciousgames