GameDistribution - Again and Again - Serious?

odiusfly

Hello guys and basically this topic is for you guys/developers that upload games on gamedistribution so,

I read too many topics with gamedistribution and all you guys/developers that you read all bad comments, "gamedistribution not pay me yet", "gamedistribution this, that" but you still continue upload to this website and support it? Serious? And the funny is, upload too many games to get in 1-3 or more months ........  What/How earning? 50euros? Or less?

They own complete chain in advertising. So officially you get 1/3 of the income of a game. But they get often 2/3 because 1/3 for gamedistribution but also 1/3 since they own big game portals like Kizi.

But also: You get 1/3 of the net income. But the ads are sold by their own advertising company so they can control different between Gross and Net.

So they get up to 70% and you get 15% ............ if you are lucky!

My experience to them? -> Of course. I get ~100euros in 6months from 10+ games... And when i remove all and i upload to other portal, i get ~200euros in 1 month from 2 games only. Imagine how % you get from your games. Even your game is addictive, even is top of the top....... You still lose a lot money.

So you can continue upload your games, no problem. And open topics again or post to ask for help. Send them unlimited emails, will answer when they want.

Cheers.

By the way,

@GameDistribution Support

I'm still waiting "success stories" ? Can you share some original-success stories? Remember? I post under your post in this topic (June 18):

P.S 1: Why open this topic ? -> One (1) only answer : To help new developers and their games. I learn from my mistakes. Bad experience with this company and similar. So i share true stories, that's all.

P.S 2: How know and share all this ? -> This is personal sorry but thanks to a friend, he knows.

P.S 3: Am i wrong? -> As i said, no problem, you can still continue upload your games. Your results from your earnings is the only truth.

@odiusfly yes, exactly! Same situation here. GameDistribution is fake company.  They manipulate with statistics and hold revenues to never pay. You can't update games if they don't want to. Once you upload games there, and it's their property without any owner permission. I haven't received my payment since last year October 2018 - total 1 year no payments.  I have several documents and screenshots as evidence, how this company unfortunately cheats me and others to raise money on their dirty businesses.

They many times feature my games and made from my games an promotion banner. And ad revenues? Nowhere! This is ridiculous how this fraud company can exist and use money from publishers, developers to buy game companies or financing their shareholders.

... and Why are gameplays smaller than ad impressions, again fake? FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD.. The owners of Gamedistribution and Azerion are scammers and belong to prison or to court for their frauds.

@odiusfly  "But the ads are sold by their own advertising company so they can control different between Gross and Net." - yes, another fraud

See evidence: https://i.imgur.com/tCJlay6.png

Gamedistribution = fraud

TUNNL = fraud

Azerion = owners of fraudulent businesses from Turkey / Netherland = We must sue them

and a good note... their twitter is "WeAreAzerion" = better should be "WeAreAzerionScammers"

The Truth Will Remain!

@odiusfly yes, exactly! Same situation here. GameDistribution is fake company.  They manipulate with statistics and hold revenues to never pay. You can't update games if they don't want to. Once you upload games there, and it's their property without any owner permission. I haven't received my payment since last year October 2018 - total 1 year no payments.  I have several documents and screenshots as evidence, how this company unfortunately cheats me and others to raise money on their dirty businesses.

They many times feature my games and made from my games an promotion banner. And ad revenues? Nowhere! This is ridiculous how this fraud company can exist and use money from publishers, developers to buy game companies or financing their shareholders.

... and Why are gameplays smaller than ad impressions, again fake? FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD.. The owners of Gamedistribution and Azerion are scammers and belong to prison or to court for their frauds.

@odiusfly  "But the ads are sold by their own advertising company so they can control different between Gross and Net." - yes, another fraud

See evidence: https://i.imgur.com/tCJlay6.png

Gamedistribution = fraud

TUNNL = fraud

Azerion = owners of fraudulent businesses from Turkey / Netherland = We must sue them

and a good note... their twitter is "WeAreAzerion" = better should be "WeAreAzerionScammers"

The Truth Will Remain!

Hi, Gamedistribution is scam. This forum has about 30+ posts about their frauds... What they do is illegal, takes money from developers and they never pay you. As I said before, Gamedistribution is scam company. Developers who still upload games on GD, does not know that Gamedistribution is biggest scam on internet!  I don't understand how can anyone upload games on this fake site. Don't believe them, they only lie lie and lie and steals money.

1 hour ago, Phaser911 said:

Can we somehow report this company?

No, i don't think so. And why to report them? They no steal games. YOU accept their rules and YOU create account for free and upload YOUR games.

But there is simplest way to do something:  STOP UPLOAD YOUR GAMES AND DELETE WHAT YOU HAVE. Simple, i told ya. ?

$0.5 x 365 days, you get ~$182,5 each year? And i'm sure you talking for more games, right? But even is just 1 game, you earn less.

Imagine how gamedistribution get from your games only. ?

The funny is, if you start searching for clients the same year you use gamedistribution and sell only 1 non-exclusive license (i'm sure if your games are good, will you sell more) you will get more than gamedistribution.

Yes, we can all report them for cybercrime. They are an EU company and there is an easy way how to report them. Just google it, I already did.

Just make sure you have saved all information and proofs you have against them (screenshots of account statement, email communication etc.), as they will probably delete our accounts to get rid of any evidence.

2 hours ago, OBFOG said:

It would be nice to warn other developers and publishers.

I believe a lot of them already know about gamedistribution. And for some reason still upload their games. Some of publishers don't care about this, because upload random games from developers. So for them is just extra earnings. I believe from developers side, some are new, others don't care, others upload just because have traffic and care for their profile than money. A lot theories.

12 minutes ago, Iurigenovesi said:

I please ask you to watch with false allegations and accusations without proof

What is the false allegations? And from your post on other topic i read just some text like everyone here. Is this somewhere a proof on your post? We discuss for payment delays. Is false? You agree too from your post to other topic. Do you want to discuss about % of earnings developer get from gamedistribution? Am i false? What about advertising program? Am i false too? Do you believe i read somewhere false things? If yes, Where is your proof about your advertising program?

You post a link of linkedin profile and what exactly means? That you original person? So what we are here? Robots? Imagine all here to write our porfolios just because we are human. And believe me this is no a proof. Anyone can register on forums, write things, etc etc.... But when we talking for a company, we talking for money and there are some issues from more than 1 , this is a problem my friend. Because gamedistribution and companies like gamedistribution get money because WE-DEVELOPER made games. I'm sure you agree with that. Imagine someday developers stop to upload games. I'm sure will have more gamedistribution registrations here.

Please let your proof text and i will delete my topic, don't worry. Until then, good luck with your work the next months.

18 minutes ago, odiusfly said:

What is the false allegations? And from your post on other topic i read just some text like everyone here. Is this somewhere a proof on your post? We discuss for payment delays. Is false? You agree too from your post to other topic. Do you want to discuss about % of earnings developer get from gamedistribution? Am i false? What about advertising program? Am i false too? Do you believe i read somewhere false things? If yes, Where is your proof about your advertising program?

You post a link of linkedin profile and what exactly means? That you original person? So what we are here? Robots? Imagine all here to write our porfolios just because we are human. And believe me this is no a proof. Anyone can register on forums, write things, etc etc.... But when we talking for a company, we talking for money and there are some issues from more than 1 , this is a problem my friend. Because gamedistribution and companies like gamedistribution get money because WE-DEVELOPER made games. I'm sure you agree with that. Imagine someday developers stop to upload games. I'm sure will have more gamedistribution registrations here.

Please let your proof text and i will delete my topic, don't worry. Until then, good luck with your work the next months.

Hey mate,

You are absolutely right to be angry. I ask to watch for false allegations, I did not imply you made you. I say that because I've read many times untruthful information about issues that were not really related to a payment delay, but many times things fell into topics 1,2,3 I have mentioned. I didn't mean to direct my comment to you, but as a whole regarding the current situation.
I understand your concerns and we will fix it. Are there any pending payments to you currently missing? I have checked your account and both your payments were made in Dec 2018 and Apr 2019. Can you confirm that? I can send you payment confirmation if needed also.

Kind Regards,

4 hours ago, Iurigenovesi said:

to be angry

I'm not, believe me. Because i have no any game on gamedistribution anymore, so basically i just write my comments.

4 hours ago, Iurigenovesi said:

Can you confirm that?

I'm ok. After a lot emails, i get payment from gamedistribution.

10 hours ago, Iurigenovesi said:

It is important also to let people know that you got paid, don't you think

Of course. But again, we talking for payment delays. If for example i wait to get my money on August and with delays get the payment from you after 2 - 6 or more months, so this means, all working perfect in our cooperation?

We discuss 2 things/issues here: 1) Delays - No payments 2) Delays - Payments........... Whatever work for each developer,  "Delays" still exist.

10 hours ago, Iurigenovesi said:

I'm here if you need anything from us.

I'm ok, thank you. Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

And gamesdonkey you created an account just to say you received a payment from gamedistribution? That's suspicious :D I can confirm I never received payment earned until May 2019, and sending emails to those scammers did not help. I have removed all my games from gamedistribution.com and I recommend you to do so.

Some publishers/developers already left GD, and because of that, they started new website gamemonetize.com, it's almost same as gamedistribution, same dashboard, and it has exactly same APIs as GD.

Avoid those website, don't let them scam you. After all, without any doubt I can confirm that gamedistribution is the biggest scam ever in online games.

On 9/14/2019 at 12:48 PM, Phaser911 said:

Some publishers/developers already left GD, and because of that, they started new website gamemonetize.com, it's almost same as gamedistribution, same dashboard, and it has exactly same APIs as GD.

Well, thats really odd.

Hey @Iurigenovesi. Could you tell us whats the purpoise of another platform? Whats the difference between publishing a game in gamedistribution and gamemonetize?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 7:28 PM, Reborned said:

Well, thats really odd.

Hey @Iurigenovesi. Could you tell us whats the purpoise of another platform? Whats the difference between publishing a game in gamedistribution and gamemonetize?

Hi Reborned,

We are not Game Monetize. They cloned everything we created in the last years and started contacting developers to join their platform. The differencee between publishing a game in GD and Game monetize is quite simple: We are a real company, called Azerion. Game Monetize is a guy which no one knows the name, probably sitting on a basement sending message to all our customers to scam them into publishing their games with them. Will game monetize pay them? We don't know. And honestly, my commitment here is with you, our developers, not to game monetize, I don't care about competition, it's a fair market. My objective is just to settle payments on time for you all, then there's no reason at all to game monetize, just a clone of GD with no real advertising solution, no real publishers, no real company behind it, but again, it is a free world. Just be aware :)

22 hours ago, Iurigenovesi said:

Hi Reborned,

We are not Game Monetize. They cloned everything we created in the last years and started contacting developers to join their platform. The differencee between publishing a game in GD and Game monetize is quite simple: We are a real company, called Azerion. Game Monetize is a guy which no one knows the name, probably sitting on a basement sending message to all our customers to scam them into publishing their games with them. Will game monetize pay them? We don't know. And honestly, my commitment here is with you, our developers, not to game monetize, I don't care about competition, it's a fair market. My objective is just to settle payments on time for you all, then there's no reason at all to game monetize, just a clone of GD with no real advertising solution, no real publishers, no real company behind it, but again, it is a free world. Just be aware :)

We've received payout from GM today for august (they even payed paypal commision). Last payout form GameDistribution was for april and only after contacting Iuri directly (waiting for june and may money btw :)). Currently GD is the only platform of 11 we are using with such long delays. I'm not advocating for GM, but at least they pay in time.

Upd: we've received payout for may and june from GD, thanks to this post ) Hope they will pay at a regular basis in future.

Edited by Andrew Panov

On 9/25/2019 at 1:13 PM, Andrew Panov said:

We've received payout from GM today for august (they even payed paypal commision). Last payout form GameDistribution was for april and only after contacting Iuri directly (waiting for june and may money btw :)). Currently GD is the only platform of 11 we are using with such long delays. I'm not advocating for GM, but at least they pay in time.

Upd: we've received payout for may and june from GD, thanks to this post ) Hope they will pay at a regular basis in future.

Thanks for sharing mate. We are still not good enough. Soon payment issues will be something that you heard in the past believe me. My commitment to you is that your only worry should be on how awesome your game is, not payments. We will get there, together ?