My games were deleted without explanation

Reborned

Hi,

A few weeks ago over 70 of my games got deleted without any explanation from facebook. I was waiting for an email fromm them, but received nothing until now.

Also in the same day my dev account got restricted. I tried to appeal, but the ticked is open without any response until now.

Before that, my Audience Network got restricted and all my games (100+) got banned from AN. Before that I had 3 or 4 games restricted by "policy violations", but the the ads were implemented correctly following all AN requeriments. I made several adjustments and did several appeals, but they keep rejecting until them resolved to ban all my games.

All those things are very obscure. It seens the platform is managed by bots and we never get response from real people.

I've invested over a year in hard work in this platform to get randonly banned without any explanation.

After waiting for a few weeks for feedback, my last hope is posting here. So Noel could take a look in it for me.

My busines ID: 181448689140692

I'm sure Noel will help further with this - however, we've been seeing lots of games removed that violate their new policies over copyright and IP infringement. Did your games feature assets or brands not owned by you? For example Pokemon or Nintendo characters? If so, this is why.

4 hours ago, rich said:

I'm sure Noel will help further with this - however, we've been seeing lots of games removed that violate their new policies over copyright and IP infringement. Did your games feature assets or brands not owned by you? For example Pokemon or Nintendo characters? If so, this is why.

None of my games use third party brands. 

I'm aware of the flood of IP infrigiment games in IG platform. This makes things more weird because I see lots of them geting milions of player without any action from Facebook against them. Also I see that there is a lot of game with poor ads implementation (ads opens berfore the game starts or opens suddenly in the midle of gameplay) and nothing happens with them. While legit developers like me that implement IG features with caution are treated that way...

Maybe Noel can't help with this, but as I said, it is my last hope. This is my last appeal before giving up on this platform definitively.

Hi @Reborned,
Are you using you own legit Facebook account to manage your business and your apps? What you are describing sometimes happen when people are using an account they created only to handle their business. These accounts can get flagged as fake, which then become a problem (similar to what you are seeing).
Also, could you provide the IDs of some of the games that were removed, so I can investigate further?

9 hours ago, Noel said:

Hi @Reborned,
Are you using you own legit Facebook account to manage your business and your apps? What you are describing sometimes happen when people are using an account they created only to handle their business. These accounts can get flagged as fake, which then become a problem (similar to what you are seeing).
Also, could you provide the IDs of some of the games that were removed, so I can investigate further?

Hi Noel, thank you for your reply.

Yes my account is legit. My busines account is linked with my personal accont that I created in 2011. I never created another account.

Berfore my games were deleted, Facebook asked me to change password becase it seems someone tried to invade my account, so I changed, but I don't know if it has something to do with this issue.

Here some IDs of games that were removed:

On 12/2/2019 at 10:19 AM, Reborned said:

After waiting for a few weeks for feedback, my last hope is posting here. So Noel could take a look in it for me.

When I  read this I thought you were talking about Santa Claus (here in Brazil we call him Papai Noel?

After I read all other posts I realized you were talking about a real person.

I hope he can help you! Good luck. 

Edited by plicatibu

@Noel

Can't find "Contact our support team"  in this page (can't find any "contact" word using ctrl+F).

Only found a "Support" link that refers to the same page.

In my support inbox, I have the ticket that I opened at november 14, but without any reply yet.
I think the only thing that left for me is hoping that they reply it someday.

Well I think there are nothing you can do anymore. Thanks again for all your efforts.

Well, I did that and just received the follwing reply:

Hi Renato,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately on this channel, we can only support bugs related to the Platform. I would suggest checking out the Support Inbox (https://www.facebook.com/support) for any messages around the account restriction.

Thanks for your understanding,
Bao

Now the one thing left is waiting for them to respond the ticked someday...