Battle Royale ( BETA ) MOBA style ( BabylonJS )

RNull

Hello,

I just launched the open Beta for my newest game, Illyria Royale. 

A little bit about the game, this is a battle royale MOBA style game. You choose one of the available heroes and enter the game. Each hero has a default weapon when joining. They can pick up more weapons and skills along the way by opening loot chests. Chests spawn frequently at different parts of the map every circle shrink.

There are 4 types of heroes, warriors, mages, rogues, and hunters. Mages and Hunters are long-range, warriors and are Rogues are short-range. Each kill provides score/coins with which you can buy more heroes. More maps and heroes will follow ( hopefully ).

You can try it out here https://illyriaroyale.com. I would love to get some feedback.

Cheers, looking forward to opinions/feedback.

illyria1.PNG

illyria2.PNG

Edited by RNull

Good day.

I just tried with chrome browser on my Samsung Tablet 10 inch (reasonably new, bought in sept 2018).

It looks fancy, the game, but I could not move properly on the map.

Using the supplied dpad control in the lower left of screen it would move erratically.  I could hold my finger on it for ages and move it about and sometimes the characters would move in a random direction but mostly they stood still.

1 minute ago, Matty77 said:

Good day.

I just tried with chrome browser on my Samsung Tablet 10 inch (reasonably new, bought in sept 2018).

It looks fancy, the game, but I could not move properly on the map.

Using the supplied dpad control in the lower left of screen it would move erratically.  I could hold my finger on it for ages and move it about and sometimes the characters would move in a random direction but mostly they stood still.

Hey There, thanks for trying! I would suggest to stick to the desktop version for now. While mobile phones and tablets are definitely planned to be as polished as possible, they are not perfect right now. I am sorry for your inconvenience.  

2 hours ago, RNull said:

Hey There, thanks for trying! I would suggest to stick to the desktop version for now. While mobile phones and tablets are definitely planned to be as polished as possible, they are not perfect right now. I am sorry for your inconvenience.  

I tried on desktop. Gave up as soon as it needed a login.

Edited by Milton

6 minutes ago, Milton said:

I pressed the only green thing. Buy, I guess. That gave me a login. Didn't understand the other ones would be free...

This is good feedback actually. WIll invert colors in the hero selection interface. Thanks :)

Oh...an interface point:

When I first was on the character select screen I tapped the characters faces and nothing happened, I had to touch the button underneath.  Perhaps detecting mouse input on the face is also important, it wasnt clear to me that the buttons were the only clickable part.

Also repeating the word 'select' across the display, once per character, probably could be made to be more visually appealing.  Perhaps no word at all?

Edited by Matty77

• 1 month later...