Litemint.io

OkijinGames

poster.thumb.png.475fea780172a86c4124d1ae61fbfd90.png

Hi Everyone,

Here is my latest game, Litemint.io.

Litemint.io is a fast pace, instant card battles game. With this game, my goal is to create an experience similar to IO games (fast on-boarding and fast sessions) while incorporating the mechanics of collectible card games along with having these cards issued as collectible on the blockchain (optional for players). Read more on my blog.

The game is currently in beta so expect a few resets and bugs. It runs cross-browser (mobile and desktop) and will have an iOS and Google Play version after beta.

BETA (current):

The game will initially be balanced around PvP battles with the beta expected to run for 3 weeks. There are 20 cards to collect in the beta decks. I expect to gather enough data to balance the core mechanics around these cards. Most active players during the Beta will be rewarded special cards and card backs.

CORE FEATURES

• Fast pace, multiplayer IO style game.
  • Unique easy-to-learn gameplay with no learning curve.
  • Endless, instant match ups.
  • Persistent seasonal rankings with daily rewards.
  • (Upcoming) Cooperative events vs powerful NPCs to earn rare collectible artifacts.
  • Card backs (customization) and legendary card collectibles.
  • All collectibles tradable on the Stellar DEX.
  • Universal syncs on any platform with Facebook or Litemint ( Stellar Wallet).
  • Cyberpunk theme and original lore.

Guest Login: Your session token is saved in the local storage so if the cache is deleted you will lose your progress. The data will be removed from server after a period of inactivity.

Facebook Login: At any time, players can associate their Facebook login to benefit from universal sync.

Litemint Login: Litemint is a crypto wallet for gamers. When you start the game from the wallet, you are able to "own" your cards on the blockchain and trade them with anyone in the world.

Any question or issue let me know. Enjoy!

Edited by OkijinGames

Cool visuals! One thing I'd suggest is reducing the number of animated objects because there's a bit too many of them moving on the screen at the same time.

Playing against opponents +-1 level from mine is interesting and sometimes easy, but the game would put me agains players who were quite experienced (level 5 or 6), had the cards that I didn't have and I lost every single game against them. 

Maybe add the ability to control sound and music levels instead of having them on or off?

I like your idea, keep up the good work.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, noxludos said:

Cool visuals! One thing I'd suggest is reducing the number of animated objects because there's a bit too many of them moving on the screen at the same time.

Playing against opponents +-1 level from mine is interesting and sometimes easy, but the game would put me agains players who were quite experienced (level 5 or 6), had the cards that I didn't have and I lost every single game against them. 

Maybe add the ability to control sound and music levels instead of having them on or off?

I like your idea, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback! 

That's right, right now in the Beta the server matches anyone to limit queue times (we have 1400 daily players right now) so you may meet much stronger decks but the after beta and with more players the server will try to match people based on level and cards.

There will be tweaks on graphics/sounds as well :)

Thanks again for the feedback.

Update:

• We passed 5000 players on the open beta (Players who have unlocked at least one card) and over 60,000 battles played.
  • Visit https://litemint.io/cards to browse all cards, data, generate graphics.
  • You can now GREET, TAUNT or LOSE in style with Emoji system during battle.
  • Players can now link their Stellar wallet when login with Facebook and Google (Previously only Litemint Logins allowed it).
  • New cards and balance incoming this week.

Enjoy!

Edited by OkijinGames

• 2 weeks later...

You can now Duel with friends! in Beta 0.3

Other changes:

The card balance changes are heavily based on feedback from Discord (Join us, 300 members now!). Introducing new Mastery cards + Healing gets some love and support in this update.

BALANCE AND NEW CARDS:

CHANGE: Energy Siphon Drain up to 12 energy from each enemy card (up from 10).
CHANGE: Heroic Burst is now a dual-stat card 2 Energy - 2 Health.

NEW CARD: Justice 4 Damage - 5 health.
NEW CARD: Kinetic Bunker Double your Armor!
NEW CARD: Energy Hack Drain all energy from highest enemy card.
NEW CARD: Hellfire Mastery Give +1 to ALL Hellfire cards. Passive.
NEW CARD: Overload Mastery Give +1 to ALL Overload cards. Passive.
NEW CARD: Repair Mastery Give +2 to ALL Repair cards. Passive.

MASTERY HOW TO You can add 1 Mastery card in your deck (Hellfire, Overload or Repair Mastery) and the card effect will automatically apply to all your cards at the start of the battle. This card cannot be played. Example: You select Repair Mastery then your Repair I card will restore 3 Health instead of 1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 3:36 AM, igre.games said:

Added on my game site https://igre.games/litemint-io/

Many thanks! 

Bounty Quests are now LIVE in the game. Earn exclusive cards, card backs and CREDITS by completing Bounty Quest! Daily and seasonal quests are available, and we are kicking off with Halloween! Make sure to check regularly.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...