Doctor Simon's Time Crash

Liranan

storeGraphic.thumb.png.656a2dcc016034f669507b3946b28561.png

Doctor Simon's Time Crash (Download in Google Play)

Doctor Simon's Time Machine has crashed and now he is stuck in a time loop! You're his only hope to come back to the present.

Memorize the shapes and colors of the combinations and click the buttons on the correct order to break the loops. Travel through time and discover new ages and backgrounds. Play with special features and bonus and unlock all the rewards to complete the game.

promo100.thumb.png.b34ed83b15d92955eb7c6f8ea78660a8.png

I developed this game for Ludum Dare, a JAM event in which you have to create a game from scratch in 72 hours or less. In this case, the selected theme was 'Stuck in a loop', a tricky one.

I used Phaser 3 for the coding and photoshop for designing characters, backgrounds, buttons and bars. 

It's my fifth game uploaded to the Google Play Store, with my Game Studio, Funsmith. All of them developed with Phaser.

Here's the Google Play link to download in Android devices:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.timecrash.app

If you have iOS or you want to try the game but not download it in your phone, here's a HTML link. But please, remember, if you like it, download it!

http://gonzalolhm.es/doctorSimonTimeCrash/

Wow, NEAT game.

My wife loves games like SIMON and this is a nice change, she stole my computer for a while to play your game, congratulations.

I started to see her playing and ask her for the game. So, this are the details to tell about the game.

So many different figures are a little too much, we think that 8 or 10 different figures are fine for the game to be fun.

Also would be fun to see objects related to the place and age we are. Dinosaurs and we see only different dinosaurs and different colors, the same for the west with guns and barrels, medieval for swords and knights and so on.

Maybe less figures but you can change the color and the wrapper, I mean the figure containing the figure, not only circles, it can be triangules, squares and circles, so you have a figure, a color and the container of the image.

Just a couple of thoughts we came up with, I hope you find these useful

Nice game!

9 hours ago, Dr Popet said:

Wow, NEAT game.

My wife loves games like SIMON and this is a nice change, she stole my computer for a while to play your game, congratulations.

I started to see her playing and ask her for the game. So, this are the details to tell about the game.

So many different figures are a little too much, we think that 8 or 10 different figures are fine for the game to be fun.

Also would be fun to see objects related to the place and age we are. Dinosaurs and we see only different dinosaurs and different colors, the same for the west with guns and barrels, medieval for swords and knights and so on.

Maybe less figures but you can change the color and the wrapper, I mean the figure containing the figure, not only circles, it can be triangules, squares and circles, so you have a figure, a color and the container of the image.

Just a couple of thoughts we came up with, I hope you find these useful

Nice game!

Hello Dr Popet!

Thanks a lot for your comment and feedback! It means a lot for me.

It makes me very happy you and your wife enjoyed the game. 

I wanted to do something different for the different ages since the beginning but never figured out what. The idea of changing the shapes it's really great (I specially enjoyed the concept of dinosaur shapes), I'll keep it for a future update.

If your wife and you like this kind of games you may like another one of mines: Secret Codes. You can play it here:

http://funsmith.es/games/secretCodes/

Or, if you have an android device, you can download it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.secretcodes.app

If you download Doctor Simon's Time Crash or Secret Codes in your phone and rate it you make me a big favor. Both are totally free, only with a popup Ad you can close after each game.