Cube Factory

Smrdis

Really nice games and love the gameplay! Even the so-called minimalist art is still more polished than most HTML5 games out there :)

The transition, falling sound, power up, the hint, all in all really polished games! 

Just one thing nagging me, does the miscelaneous item on the rolling floor will not do anything for now? They can only be thrown away for now.

Nice little game. It has a really nice style. 

But i think the goal is not really clear here. 

If i'm right there is 2 goal:

1. Get down to the bottom

2. Get a high score

The first goal makes the game too simple. I think, it's way to easy to get down.

The second goal makes the game more challenging, but here is a question: why should i go for a high score when i can go to the next level?

Maybe you need some star or badge system to make the user go for high score. For example: more than 10.000 point get me 3 stars, more than 5.000, but less than 10.00 gives me 2 stars etc..

Maybe it's because of google drive, but the game was loading painfully slow.

All in all, i liked the game, but i didn't make it till the end because the solutions were too simple.

Maybe you need some star or badge system to make the user go for high score. For example: more than 10.000 point get me 3 stars, more than 5.000, but less than 10.00 gives me 2 stars etc.

Good Idea. Probably better to use moves except points. 10 moves used - 3 stars, 15 - 2, 20 - 1 ect. 

All in all, i liked the game, but i didn't make it till the end because the solutions were too simple.

No no no. Only first few levels are very simple. Levels 23-27 hard as hell :)