Classic Mahjong Solitaire

Zenext

Mahjong Solitaire by Pino is a classic tile-matching puzzle game, revamped to deliver relaxing and distraction-free experience.

Play Mahjong Solitaire

• Full screen.
  • All games are solvable.
  • Hint/Shuffle/Undo helper tools.
  • Works great on mobile and desktop. Mobile version uses specially designed layouts for comfortable experience on smaller screens.
  • Clean and modern graphics.

rsz_screenshot_2021-05-04_at_070819.png

6 hours ago, TheBoneJarmer said:

Too bad you didn't get feedback any sooner because I think this is pretty well done! But to be honest, this is in fact just another majong clone so I can understand people's lack of interest. But like I said, this is well done so keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it! There is definitely nothing crazy gameplay wise, because, as you mentioned, it's just a classic mahjong :D My goal was to make it a clean & modern looking, and make it comfortable to play on both mobile and desktop devices.

6 hours ago, Zenext said:

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it! There is definitely nothing crazy gameplay wise, because, as you mentioned, it's just a classic mahjong :D My goal was to make it a clean & modern looking, and make it comfortable to play on both mobile and desktop devices.

Well you definitely succeeded in that one! I do wonder something though. Will it remain ad-free?

On 5/7/2021 at 11:56 PM, TheBoneJarmer said:

Well you definitely succeeded in that one! I do wonder something though. Will it remain ad-free?

Honest answer - probably not. As much as I hate ads, I don't see any other good ways to monetize web games. I was thinking of asking players for monthly subscription in exchange of more game features, but I am pretty sure it won't work. Anyway, time will show. If the game will reach a significant amount of traffic I will explore different options, but for now it will stay ad-free :)

21 hours ago, Horizonicblue said:

A good looking simple classic mahjong, the highlight free tile is a great feature you have added. Initially I didn't see that and it was taking more time for me to know the free tiles. I hope that you will add more layouts to it that will add more fun.

Thanks! More layouts and features are coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Some updates:

• Game moved to a new domain, now accessible at https://classic-mahjong.com/
  • Added timer, which can be enabled in the settings.
  • 9 background themes for you to choose from.
  • 4 new layouts - Anchor, Scorpion, Snowflake and Cobra.

Also, created a new game variation Mahjong Numbers, it's the same game but with just numbers on the tiles instead of pictures.

Mahjong Numbers - online mahjong game

Edited by Zenext

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A job very well done.

If you would be so kind - I would like to know how your sprites maintain their crispness even when scaled down by adjusting the window size, while in my own attempts to do the same, the images become unacceptably ugly due to bad quality down-scaling.