Them logos (show off your logo here)

-AAG-

Sanatan_x.png

That's my logo. Water in form a tsunami wave is shown as a challenge, and fire is solution. Fire burning water is impossible indeed but where impossible become possible is Sanatan Technologies. lol, this is what logo means :lol:

The Sanskrit text below it reads 'Sanatanam' written in Devnagari script. Sanatanam (root form Sanatan) means ethernal in Sanskrit.

Very nice. Interesting story too. Mine is name, Alexis Andujar Gonzalez then the A is highlighted because of my original nickname, Alexitrón, and me and a friend sometimes work together so it can also mean Alexitrón and Amidos Games. Rather versatile and convenient :)

• 2 weeks later...

The above link seems to be broken.

I made a new one but I just realize it looks a lot like codeheads, the style that is:

LOGO.png

here are some variations:

logo%20box.png

logo%20box%201.png

logo%201.png

Like always, i am not completely satisfied but getting there.

Nice logos everyone. 

AAG I like your logo. I can look at it and remember the games you posted in showcase, so it must be memorable.

I haven't got a logo yet, I need to decide on a name. Dream Of Sleeping is my musical alias that I  used to make an album. I'm not sure if Dream Of Sleeping games works. It sounds like I make games so boring it sends you to sleep! Although I might go with it to keep all my creations in one place.

Aint nothing wrong with the same style :P I think it looks good though.

The aim with our logo was something simple, but (hopefully) memorable but also something that works on different background colours/styles and works in different layouts, so laid vertically like above, laid with the icon and text side by side and so on, or even just on there own. I'm happy with ours now though, not changing again hahaha

The above link seems to be broken.

I made a new one but I just realize it looks a lot like codeheads, the style that is:

LOGO.png

here are some variations:

logo%20box.png

logo%20box%201.png

logo%201.png

Like always, i am not completely satisfied but getting there.

Nice logos everyone.