Blockz (wip)

AbdSab

Hi all,

I want to share with you my wip phaser game : Blockz.

The concept of the game is simple, go to the goal, some screenshots can describe more text.

(move with arrow keys or by moving your mouse/finger to the direction you want)

Link to the game : http://rocket.byethost9.com/Blockz/

Actually there are some bug and there are just some levels for testing, the game isn't finished yet, i just want your opinion and advices of this game :)

dVf4g0.png  mSPcQk.png  SxwxHZ.png

And thank's for testing.

Nice one, is it also working on mobile?

PS:

At the end of level 13 the game is freezing

Thank's for your comment, about the mobile i didn't tested if it is working, i don't have a smartphone :(,and the game freeze at level 13 because there is actually just 12 levels for the moment ;)

I admit, that was actually pretty fun and the transition / tweening of the following rectangular was perfect. What game engine did you use?

Thank's for feedback, I've used Phaser :D

Nice game. I like smooth gameplay.

P.s. Something strange with the link to the game.

Thank's for feedback, and about the link i have no idea why it don't work when clicking :mellow:

PS: it's working now i've changer the host.

Edited by AbdSab

Looks pretty cool, nice puzzle game. :) It kind of reminds me of this iPhone game called Sweeper, I saw a while back over on the GLBasic forums.

But I think your game would be more intuitive if the key-unlock blocks (the brown-ish blocks) contain a key and lock graphic icon. Also, the game could use more extra elements, like warps and breakable blocks etc.

first thing I noticed, you can't start a game from the keyboard. I really think thats pretty essential. it's weird having to grab the mouse after a level.

seems to be quite common, I just mentioned this on another game in this subforum)

I think I got to the last level, because the game stopped working (and the last level only had one block)

I think you need more challenging mechanics to make it really interesting, most solutions are very straight forward.

I think I got to the last level, because the game stopped working (and the last level only had one block)

Yeah, starting with level 14 the levels are just all black and you can't exit. If you don't have enough levels yet, you can fill in the remaining levels (up to 20?) with "place holder" levels. So for example a level that can be solved in 1 step with all blocks at the top or something.

Also, at the level select screen when you very quickly tap a locked level icon, it will move out of place. I had the same problem in my level select, see this thread on how to fix it. :)