Interphase is out!

rich

post-1-0-52941500-1442059543_thumb.png

We've been hard at work on Interphase and are extremely excited to announce it's out!

Interphase is a 400 page bookazine that comes with a coverdisk filled with source code, graphics and bonus content. It contains 8 complete games with detailed Making Of guides for each one.

There's a 100+ page comprehensive guide to the Phaser State Manager. If you've ever wondered how Phaser handles states or how to split up your game code, this guide covers it.

You'll also find 4 Tutorials covering topics like making a flip-screen game, projecting physics object trajectories and snazzy 3D effects.

Everything is supported by gorgeous pixel art graphics and the artist even wrote details about the processes that went into the designing of them for each game.

You'll learn loads about Phaser while hopefully having fun in the process.

The download includes the book in PDF, ePub and Mobi formats as well as all the source code.

I'll be putting a proper page up on the Phaser site next week with a full Contents list, but for now I need to rest my fingers :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have heard fantastic things about Interphase and I am definitely planning on picking it up. I was curious though I am very new to Phaser and also programming in general, would I be able to understand and work from the book, or will most of the content be to advanced for me? Either way I will probably pick it up and just figure it out and rack my brain on some things im sure. :P

Yeah it should be fine - there are no "beginners guides" in the book though, it doesn't go through the usual "what is Phaser? how do I code with it?" type of routine, it's nothing like that - it assumes you've got that  covered already. But each game is easy enough to follow and the State Manager guide would be really useful to you.

@rich

Awesome man thanks for the quick replay. Yeah wasnt expecting beginners guides there is plenty of information on the websites as well as tutorials everywhere. I will buy the book ASAP just to get a better understanding of phaser. Been through a couple tutorials and got them to work so far so I think Interphase would really help me out.

Thanks again for the info!