How many of you run blogs / web sites?

rich

Hi all,

I'm really happy with how the forum is going, but I'd like to try and extend its reach to more developers.

To that end do any of you run blogs / web sites that you'd be willing to feature a small post about the forum on? If you would like us to prepare some graphics to help in this we'd be happy to do so - just state what kind of size you'd need and what dimensions.

Also I've a small marketing budget too, so if you can think of any sites it would be worth advertising on then please post about them here. I've been thinking maybe Smashing Magazine and ActiveTuts.

Cheers,

Rich

Thanks everyone, I'll put together some graphics and text for you to use if you so wish. Please do all help out by posting news and articles you've found to the forum too, it's proving to be a really useful way to keep track of what's going on in the html5 world right now (which is a LOT!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings,

I've been to HTML5GameDev here and there in the past, as my interest in HTML5/JavaScript game development is growing. I finally got around to registering. Just thought I'd pop in to say that I have recently started a JavaScript educational/development blog and plan to do some articles about HTML5/JavaScript game development. I still have a couple of articles in the "To Do" queue but I will certainly be happy to reference HTML5GameDev when I write my first game development article.

The blog can be found at: http://uberiquity.com.  I have also given credit to this site for some liinks I am (re) posting.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We've recently started a development blog at http://www.urbanhermitgames.com, but our traffic is quite small right now since we just started actively advertising it a few days ago. So far we've mostly focused on talking about the development of the game we intend to release, but I can see us doing a sub-category for discussions to help other developers and would-be developers, and if we do that I can certainly mention this forum as a resource.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m Duc Nguyen - "Draf", co-founder of an online game developer community called GamesVTS situated on the world wide web. 
I have very good hygiene but don't have any girlfriend xD
I'm still studying at university, but I will be a true Game Designer soon.
That's my childhood dream...
Now I must work hard to realize it in the future :)
This is my website http://indie.gamesvts.com