Can I still get payed if my business isn't registered

Kitanga Nday (NDAY Games)

Is it possible to get payed for my games even though my company isn't registered yet. See, I'm currently a foreigner in the country I'm currently living in and so I can't open a business (sole proprietorship).

So if anyone has any advice or experience with getting payed without actually having a business name, I would like to here your opinion.

Being able to work from a foreign country depends entirely on your own specific circumstances (which country, visa etc...) so you should seek legal advice if you are not sure (consulate...) and this applies whether you work through a business entity or directly for yourself. I have been travelling and working from foreign countries for the past 14 years but each case is specific - seek advice from your embassy in the first place.

There are some companies that won't want to talk to you, There are others that will use it as an advantage for themselves(lower pay, or legal leverage), and there are quite a few that just don't care.   The companies you're dealing with aren't in the business of dealing with businesses, they're in the business of selling games at the lowest margin possible.