Piradice - Turn-based strategy

Krzysztof Jankowski

Hi, I've been following along with this since you first posted as I love the art style. More and more impressed as you go on (love your t-shirt designs too). 

Would you mind sharing how you made the downloadable versions? I know in principle you can make an app that is just a browser window, like PhoneGap for mobile, but is there a particular library or service you used? If you did it yourself, which browser(s) did you wrap up?

Thanks. Keep up the great work. :)

• 1 month later...

I using https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit at the moment. I don't known what I'll be using for AppStore.

I want to say that the newest update is live. I fixed/added features people wanted the most. Like info box with detailed info about every unit/item in game and better store for buying new units.

80aRwM3.png

Play at http://piradice.krzysztofjankowski.com/

It's really adictive! Everyone would love Advance Wars for Game Boy Advance, now they don't make anymore, I think this Piradice is great beggining of HTML5 Turn Based Strategy games, If we base from Age of Wonders and Advance Wars, it would be awesome!

Node-webkit is great, you can use API that can write files to create save games and export file to other computer to load the saved game. Specifically JSON of every objects and their values.

• 1 month later...