[Phaser][Completed] - Pop Pop Bubble Wrap

NumbOfAthma

Hi guys,

I just wanted to show you my latest Phaser app, Pop Pop Bubble Wrap (I know it's simple but I just wanted to get back on track, I haven't coded a Phaser app since the end of 2015).

Pop Pop Bubble Wrap is an infinite bubble wrapping popping simulator designed to reduce one' stress and anxiety.

You can find it here:
iOS: http://apple.co/2uWzooG
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2uhg6IJ

#indiedev #indiegame #gamedev #roninmobile

Let me know what you think!

Regards!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I wanted the sound of the bubbles popping, but didn't hear anything on the website version?
I think this is a great project to get back on track with development. 

When they're all popped, it would be good to have a restart button or automatic restart after X seconds haha.

And, I know you probably don't wanna build much more on this, a simple project, but I'd suggest, having a counter or so, so that after every X amount of bubbles popped you get a 'Well Done' or 'Great popping' kind of message just as a feel good factor.

Just now, Umz said:

I wanted the sound of the bubbles popping, but didn't hear anything on the website version?
I think this is a great project to get back on track with development. 

When they're all popped, it would be good to have a restart button or automatic restart after X seconds haha.

And, I know you probably don't wanna build much more on this, a simple project, but I'd suggest, having a counter or so, so that after every X amount of bubbles popped you get a 'Well Done' or 'Great popping' kind of message just as a feel good factor.

Hey there, thank you for taking your time to check my work.

The website is just a landing page for the app, it does not contain the actual web version of the "game". The header is made in pure CSS and a few lines of jQuery.

All of your suggestions are implemented in the actual mobile app :D

Try it and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Ooh, nice, that's a completely different experience. Yea, I like it, other than the colours. I prefer pastels for a relaxing game, they all felt a little strong. But I liked the animations, effects, sounds. And at the end of the level, the congrats message. It's a good project for getting back into the game dev! 

2 hours ago, Umz said:

Ooh, nice, that's a completely different experience. Yea, I like it, other than the colours. I prefer pastels for a relaxing game, they all felt a little strong. But I liked the animations, effects, sounds. And at the end of the level, the congrats message. It's a good project for getting back into the game dev! 

Thanks, mate!

• 1 month later...