Loading times feedback

jlrueda

Hi

It's been a while since I last wrote here. I friend of mine told me that he couldn't load my HTML5 game and that the page got stalled on chrome for windows . However every test I have done so far using different browsers and  operating systems worked for me including Android and some iOS versions. I'm puzzled by this. Usually, the first time it will take around 30 seconds to load the app and another 15 seconds to be able to play but now I'm not sure.

So It will be awesome if you can give me any type of feedback regarding this issue (please provide browser version and OS version). Any help will be very much appreciated. You can try dom-dom ( a domino game) here:

http://dom-dom.mx

The above link will redirect your browser to https://dom-dom.mx where the actual game resides. Once fully loaded you shall see something like the attached image.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

59edb33c09f1b_Screenshotfrom2017-10-2319-43-32.thumb.png.8234c7ba3d47dc886cfcbb0585535724.png

on my chrome/windows 10 the page stalls at loading, the console outputs the error :

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'cookie_warning' of undefined
at DDxDYei1LMMMLngFgoEGf7pSmkgWjs (d.js:14)

it"s because it"s a "more secure" version of chrome where cookies and such are blocked, maybe your friend has the same settings or a privacy plugin, tell him to F12 and tell what the console outputs or what the network tab tells.

On 25/10/2017 at 5:04 AM, totor said:

on my chrome/windows 10 the page stalls at loading, the console outputs the error :

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'cookie_warning' of undefined
at DDxDYei1LMMMLngFgoEGf7pSmkgWjs (d.js:14)

it"s because it"s a "more secure" version of chrome where cookies and such are blocked, maybe your friend has the same settings or a privacy plugin, tell him to F12 and tell what the console outputs or what the network tab tells.

Thanks. Will do. 

• 2 months later...

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to construct 'Request': Request with GET/HEAD method cannot have body.
    at sw.js:14
    at <anonymous>
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute 'respondWith' on 'FetchEvent': The event has already been responded to.
    at https://dom-dom.mx/sw.js:14:2373
    at <anonymous>

Running on latest Chrome 64-bit / Windows.

Bugged on the first time, worked the 2nd time and then bugged the third time