Need feedback on my arcade site

mazoku

I'm not sure I understand the goal of the website.

To understand (web) gamers, simply go to Kongregate or any other big site and look at the top categories, titles, etc. Scroll down and read the comments.

If you want to make your own web games aggregator, you'd probably need to put some work. Currently, it's not even branded properly - no logo, generic design with terrible spacing. At the first sight, it looks like a page with many colorful icons. It should probably look like a fun place. At the very least, it needs larger pictures, maybe some screenshots, animations and/or videos.

It looks like your site just provides a collection of web games but with no organisation. If you want people to use your site you have to organise them into categories/tags and add social features so people can rank games and leave comments etc. This gives people multiple ways to find games on your site and make the site provide something useful to the user.

7 hours ago, mazoku said:

As I am trying to understand gamers I am trying to design an arcade focused on them. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible with minimum distractions. What do you think: http://quarkstargames.com/

Very few games there are mine but with time I'll try to make it with 90% my content. 

I have many concerns with the site, but let's start with the one I think is most important and that is that no distraction does not equal no navigation or ways to find what I am looking for, picture this:

I have 20 minutes before my next class/meeting/something and I want to play a game, I find your site and see a bunch of games.

Now what if I in this example really like tower defence games, what do I do next?

- I make a search "tower defence" , it returns no result ( probably would leave but let's say I continue to look around )

- do I look at the icons trying to find what I think is a cannon?

- or do I click around on the games, wait for them to load to see if the game is what I am looking for?

as you can see it leaves no good senario for the user.

First sorry for sloppy English I am writing this in a haste and If you think I am wrong, please share your thoughts and let's discuss.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to make your own web games aggregator, you'd probably need to put some work. Currently, it's not even branded properly - no logo, generic design with terrible spacing. At the first sight, it looks like a page with many colorful icons. It should probably look like a fun place. At the very least, it needs larger pictures, maybe some screenshots, animations and/or videos.By

https://baothegioiphunu.com/gia-dinh/tam-su-eva.html