Any reason to use phaser...

makis

I recently moved from Godot to Phaser, and I am finding it easier.

Godot's standard language, GDScript, has almost no outside libraries, is hard to unit test and has few analysis tools.

It's a bit easier to see what code is doing when I have an issue - I can simply look at the Phaser source code and step through that.

Instead of having settings in various nodes and their menus, my project settings are either in javascript or json files that, being text, are easy to generate or read via any number of command line tools.

Godot has a great book that can you teach everything in 220 pages. Then billions of resources on YouTube and people that really do their best for you to make your progress. That is everything a guy wants. He studies. He gets knowledge. Phaser from the other... It has Feronato the great whith his   ... books that is just a joke! It has dev forum whith advanced members that don’t give a shit for beginners. There is no way for a newbie to make a clear step. Just disappointments. Just don’t bother as. We are devs. We don't want others to come in. Its enough. Very soon I will post here my games made with godot! 

24 minutes ago, makis said:

But It is the apps that one has in his mind. The mobile apps. 

Uhm. You're on an html5 forum, not a mobile app forum.
Using Cordova or Cocoon to create a mobile app is not optimal of course.
But if you want 1 codebase and a decent HTML5 version, you'll have to go with a javascript engine.

I am with you. I agree. 

Online games are great!

Because I can not have the pleasure to learn phaser and the reason for that it is a little obscure for me.

I mean how someone with little experience on the subject can go with phaser without decent turtorials. Whithout a great book like the one I am reading on Godot. I have not a chance. Sadly.

But I do have chances with svg and greensock (gsap.js). Here is my new pen!

https://codepen.io/makis2404/full/OBMVMJ/

16 minutes ago, makis said:

Because I can not have the pleasure to learn phaser and the reason for that it is a little obscure for me.

I mean how someone with little experience on the subject can go with phaser without decent turtorials. Whithout a great book like the one I am reading on Godot. I have not a chance. Sadly.

I think Phaser2 has a better learning curve, and resources than any other engine.
Phaser3 is for experienced developers, I agree. Rich chooses to give the devs the option. Commercially, I think he's wrong, but that's his choice.

Using blueprints can be fun. But in the end you'll have to learn C++, and that can be hard.
I like to follow youtube tutorials that create an entire game. This was a favorite of mine when I wanted to learn flash.
After that Phaser seemed very familiar (I think the original was based on Flixel,  a flash engine, also by Rich).
And after that porting to Haxe (OpenFL, basically just AS3) was even easier. Which gives you every target you want.