[Phaser2] Astro Ballz

PIXIEDUST CATBOX

Hi everyone. I'd like to present Astro Ballz, a space themed breakout game featuring gravity and pinball physics. It's a fast paced game with colorful graphics, cool sounds and music, and lots of levels. Please check it out.

INSTRUCTIONS: Playing is easy - position the flying saucer paddle with your mouse (or finger). Smash the astroballz above with the spinning metal ball. Catch any bonuses that fall. Do it fast enough and you can get 3 stars. Restart or replay each level as often as you like.

GAME FEATURES: Many levels feature moving and rotating astroballz. There are also exploding suns, teleporting jumpgates, and indestructible asteroids. Each level is different, and they get harder as you progress. There are 160 levels in all.

PLAY HERE: http://pixiedustcatbox.likesyou.org/astro_ballz.html

Feedback is welcome. Developed with Phaser2. Music by Eric Matyas.
AstroBallz was designed to work well on mobile as well as desktop.

screenshot.jpg

Nice game, the graphics, sounds and music are all very well presented, and the arcade physics feel exactly right here. :)

Only this I would change are the levels, there are too many levels plus it's way too easy imho. Is it even possible to die or to get a game-over? There are 160 levels, but very little variety in enemies and no power-ups. I skipped to the last 3 levels (edit the localStorage ;)) and even those are just very easy.