Your favourite mobile games

benny!

Well, since this is a game orientated forum - why not start a thread dealing with your personal favourite mobile games?

I am always looking for some secret game jewels you might have discovered and like playing.

Currently, being an oldschool Amiga lover, I just bought Alien Breed for Android. Since I love the original - I love this, too.

Another cute adventure in 8bit-pixel styleI just came across is Quiet, Please! which offers a short but cute little story.

Alien Breed looks fun, I might give it a try :)

Yeah, if you played and liked the original Amiga version - you will like it. Hard to judge how cool it is - if you do not know the original charme of it.

My personal favourite has always been Fruit Ninja....

Fruit Ninja has a very unique gameplay. Like the casual and easy gameplay a lot.

Yeah, if you played and liked the original Amiga version - you will like it. Hard to judge how cool it is - if you do not know the original charme of it.

Haha I'm only 21, I never knew these old consoles :)

One Epic Knight looks cool as well, too bad it's not available for Android :(

Halfbrick Studios are one of my favourite developers. They've made some great games like Monster Dash and Jetpack Joyride. I love the branding they do of this singular title character Barry Steakfries.

While not quite a game, Pocket God is my favourite app. I may not play it all the time but I will never delete it cause it can be amusing :)

Though my favourite games havent been coded yet... :P

Halfbrick Studios are one of my favourite developers. They've made some great games like Monster Dash and Jetpack Joyride. I love the branding they do of this singular title character Barry Steakfries.

+1 for Halfbrick studios. They really know how to create games.

When it comes to games that have been developed for mobile, TinyWings is one of my top favorites. 

TinyWings is really a great game with super cuteness level (supported by music+gfx of course)

Thanks largely to the kids I have developed a mild addiction to Where's my Water?

I generally have 5 minutes here and there so it suits my casual needs. The combination of neat fluid physics and clever level design works for me.

I appreciate that may be a little mainstream for most tastes ;)