Canjump - One Button platformer

Pitigamedev

A short game with 4 different game modes developed in Construct 3
You can play from mobile or desktop.
I made all the graphic art by myself using Blender 2.79.
Also, I received a complaint from a user that says that the game doesn't start (he tried the game from mobile)
If anybody has any similar issue,  please let me know!
Hope you'll enjoy it! 

Canjump Game Link

screenshot (17).png

13 minutes ago, b10b said:

Level 4 was impossible for me ... ?  Tried jumping on the spring, walking on the spring, avoiding the spring ... all came up short of the next platform.  Maybe a delta time issue?

Hi b10b, No, it's not a delta time issue. Try to Walk on the First spring (without jumping on it) and then Jump when you are in mid-air. Let me know if you beat the level.

Edited by Pitigamedev

1 hour ago, Pitigamedev said:

and then Jump when you are in mid-air

Yes using the (unobvious to me) double-jump after hitting the spring allows the player to navigate the fatal hole.  Maybe reconsider this and introduce either: 1) double-jump, 2) springs, 3) fatal holes ... one at a time instead of all at once?  Mario "style" would be to introduce a single new mechanic in an optional way first, then to grab a bonus, and finally as mandatory / survival.  I liked the graphics and sound.

21 hours ago, b10b said:

Yes using the (unobvious to me) double-jump after hitting the spring allows the player to navigate the fatal hole.  Maybe reconsider this and introduce either: 1) double-jump, 2) springs, 3) fatal holes ... one at a time instead of all at once?  Mario "style" would be to introduce a single new mechanic in an optional way first, then to grab a bonus, and finally as mandatory / survival.  I liked the graphics and sound.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. You're right, it's not so obvious for the player. I'm working on another platformer right now and I will try to apply your suggestions there!