[phaser] !pop (W.I.P)

SpriteWrench

Shouldn't have loaded this on my computer! 

Agreed! But still super playable.

I really, really liked this game, super simple, beautiful and extremely addictive.

I thought the numbers wher einformative, but IMO don't fit the simplicity of the game, thay are too litteral. Maybe have tiny white circles represent numbers?

Played it again to see the current animation. I could think of a couple of things that you could do - 

1. When clicking the circle the only feedback is the jump, maybe you could add something more as well, like it invert colors for a few milliseconds or flashes of white, or gives out like a small low opacity impulse.
  2. When you finally get rid of the circle maybe multiple lower opacity circles could come out of it in quick succession and disappear and then you continue the animation that you are already doing.
  3. Probably have something on the menu as well, like the quarter note icon maybe bouncing to the rhythm of the music or small circle (transparent, only border) coming out of the "!pop" circle according to the beat of the music. I recently saw a tutorial by rezonerd on how he does this, it might be helpful

The game and the music already feel really nice, I think this would just add to the already well made experience.

I also noticed that in most cases I am tapping so frantically that I end up skipping the "final score" screen and immediately restart. You might want to do something about that as well.

Played it again to see the current animation. I could think of a couple of things that you could do - 

1. When clicking the circle the only feedback is the jump, maybe you could add something more as well, like it invert colors for a few milliseconds or flashes of white, or gives out like a small low opacity impulse.
  2. When you finally get rid of the circle maybe multiple lower opacity circles could come out of it in quick succession and disappear and then you continue the animation that you are already doing.
  3. Probably have something on the menu as well, like the quarter note icon maybe bouncing to the rhythm of the music or small circle (transparent, only border) coming out of the "!pop" circle according to the beat of the music. I recently saw a tutorial by rezonerd on how he does this, it might be helpful

The game and the music already feel really nice, I think this would just add to the already well made experience.

I also noticed that in most cases I am tapping so frantically that I end up skipping the "final score" screen and immediately restart. You might want to do something about that as well.

Wow.  All of this sounds pretty awesome actually.  Thanks for the link as well. Its amazing how time consuming the "polish" phase of game dev can be.