This forum will be closing down?

b10b

I sure hope this catalog of Pixi knowledge won't disappear overnight like the other forums did?  Such a waste to erase so many great (and still valid) contributions while we move towards narrow arenas ruled by whatever terms and conditions big tech determine is best for us.

Thank you to everyone who contributed along the way.

10 hours ago, b10b said:

I sure hope this catalog of Pixi knowledge won't disappear overnight like the other forums did?  Such a waste to erase so many great (and still valid) contributions while we move towards narrow arenas ruled by whatever terms and conditions big tech determine is best for us.

Thank you to everyone who contributed along the way.

it will remain https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/pixi.js
Or discord, where it allow search treads.

@ivan.popelyshev if you need support or some funding please let me know.

@jonforum ok, but here's one example from Stack's Terms (Discord has similar) "If you are under 13 years old, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the Services or Network in any manner".  I started gamedev at age 7.  Probably not a great fit if we want to converge all human knowledge to such domains?

From the day other catalogs have disappeared, it feels as if a place went missing. Though the forum was less active but it was still a great amount of contribution as b10b said, also this was like a town center for whole of the HTML5 game devs in general, don't know if individual forums per tech would be able to achieve this in same way. Its been a long way and this forum helped me a lot.

Thanks everyone for being part of this

Edited by Horizonicblue

I see all the links to the forum are still available in Google when you search for problems. It would be very sad and destructive if these links were not available. People have spent a lot of time creating this very useful content. I hope that the owner of this forum will move all topics of this forum to https://www.discourse.org/ for example.

• 2 weeks later...

Topics was hidden on the forum but they are still searchable on the web. For example: Home > Frameworks > melonJS > free-texture-packer So, I found a free analogue of the paid TexturePacker, here is a link to it: http://free-tex-packer.com/ It is not available in Russia (use VPN if you are in Russia like me). The paid TexturePacker has a free web version but with some limits: https://www.codeandweb.com/tp-online

Edited by 8Observer8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

The forum Won't Close 🤗 By today forum will be active till forever :)

The new owner of brand Html5GameDevs is GameMonetize.com & GMO Holding Ltd. which acquired from @rich and @PhotonStorm.

Soon we will try to add new features and of course the marketplace to provide a great experience like @richdid for all of us with unforgettable Html5GameDevs forum.

Kind Regards,

Your Team from

Html5GameDevs & GameMonetize

10 hours ago, GameMonetize.com said:

Hey everyone,

The forum Won't Close 🤗 By today forum will be active till forever :)

The new owner of brand Html5GameDevs is GameMonetize.com & GMO Holding Ltd. which acquired from @rich and @PhotonStorm.

Soon we will try to add new features and of course the marketplace to provide a great experience like @richdid for all of us with unforgettable Html5GameDevs forum.

Kind Regards,

Your Team from

Html5GameDevs & GameMonetize

This is great, excited to see this journey continues further, thanks again!

6 minutes ago, Horizonicblue said:

This is great, excited to see this journey continues further, thanks again!

Thank you for your kind words! We will try to push it again like @richdid! Otherwise, @richstill will be moderator on this forum.

--------------------------

Btw. If you have any inquiries to became moderator on this forum or any other things, please reach us at:

[email protected]

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, b10b said:

@GameMonetize that's great news.  I didn't visit for a month (expecting the worst) but came by today to see this surprise!  Thank you for reinstating all the old knowledge base and past conversations, amongst them are some gems worthy of preservation.

@b10b Thank you for your kind words!  The @richdid excellent work for all of us! It is also important for us to maintain all knowledge on this forum and even push it to the new levels.

--------------------------

Btw. If you have any inquiries to became moderator on this forum or any other things, please reach us at:

[email protected]

[email protected]