GTC Heat City

Daisy90

Thanks guys! Its my first time doing a HTML5 games...so I m still learning a lot =)

About soiunds: any good recommendations here? I dont use any game engines....and want to keep it that way :blink:

IndieGameMusic have lot of free and cheap music for indie developers if you don't mind using the outdated layout of the website findng music.

Nice little game.

I have one suggestion.

How about adding some kind of reward for making the chasing police car crash into traffic?  I had fun trying to make it crash while also trying to avoid the traffic myself.

Don't know if you could add that sort of thing to your current distance scoring system though.

Good luck with the sponsorship :)

Hey !

Nice game, really.

About audio:

I use <audio id='myAudio' src='mySrc.mp3'> html5 tag.

Then I use document.getElementById(myAudio).play().

You can also use document.getElementById(myAudio).currentTime = 0 in order to restart the sound.

How about adding some kind of reward for making the chasing police car crash into traffic?  I had fun trying to make it crash while also trying to avoid the traffic myself.

I second that. Your game has some serious classic GTA vibe to it, which is wonderful and you should (if you can) definitely add to that by giving bonuses for things like making police smash into someone.

Very nice game! :)

About soiunds: any good recommendations here? I dont use any game engines....and want to keep it that way :blink:

http://pupunzi.open-lab.com/2013/03/13/making-html5-audio-actually-work-on-mobile/

This is a really nice article about HTML5 audio (not only about mobile). They also created a nice little library which is using sound sprites. I'm using it in my game and it is working very well.