Hello,

I have recently finished my new HTML 5 game "Robo Ball".

You can check it out at = https://googledrive.com/host/0B3KmaS7tDBvXcjJhQ200a3ZGN0U/index.html

Please let me know if you like it or not.

I am looking to get this game sponsored so please if anyone know how to get it sponsored and can guide me then please please help me out :)

Thanks a lot,

Percy

Hey, congratulations on finishing your game. It looks quite good. Collision detection is quite good and the movement of the paddle (when using keyboard) seems very responsive (i like how it accelerates instead of starting to move instantly). Here are a few suggestions :-

There needs to be a button to go back to the menu or restart the game. 

Another additional feature would be to restrict the maximum x-velocities of the ball because I was in a few situations where the x-velocity was high and the y-velocity was painfully slow, meaning the vertical boundary walls played pong for a long time while me and computer paddle just watched for the ball to eventually get to us. 

Alternatively, you could put a lower limit on the y-velocity so that its not that painfully slow. 

:)

Hey, I really like the slide effect on the paddles. One thing i would say is you should probably speed up the paddles/ball a little or maybe provide some difficulty option which affects that.

Also when the game first started, because the paddle is flat on the top, I thought that the AI was glitching because it kept shifting between 3-4 pixels either side of the ball as it bounced up and down. It was only when I started hitting the ball on an edge did I realize it wasn't (and the enemy started tracking with it). Maybe you could make the whole paddle round? It would definitely make the game more challenging and get rid of this problem.

Other than that, very solid. Looking forward to updates.

Hey, congratulations on finishing your game. It looks quite good. Collision detection is quite good and the movement of the paddle (when using keyboard) seems very responsive (i like how it accelerates instead of starting to move instantly). Here are a few suggestions :-

There needs to be a button to go back to the menu or restart the game. 

Another additional feature would be to restrict the maximum x-velocities of the ball because I was in a few situations where the x-velocity was high and the y-velocity was painfully slow, meaning the vertical boundary walls played pong for a long time while me and computer paddle just watched for the ball to eventually get to us. 

Alternatively, you could put a lower limit on the y-velocity so that its not that painfully slow. 

:)

Thanks a lot for your awesome reply :)

I will surely try to fix these issues :)

Hey, I really like the slide effect on the paddles. One thing i would say is you should probably speed up the paddles/ball a little or maybe provide some difficulty option which affects that.

Also when the game first started, because the paddle is flat on the top, I thought that the AI was glitching because it kept shifting between 3-4 pixels either side of the ball as it bounced up and down. It was only when I started hitting the ball on an edge did I realize it wasn't (and the enemy started tracking with it). Maybe you could make the whole paddle round? It would definitely make the game more challenging and get rid of this problem.

Other than that, very solid. Looking forward to updates.

Thanks a lot for your awesome reply :)

I am glad that you liked this game :)

I will surely try to fix above mentioned issues :)

Hello :)

Game has been updated :) and is now available at a new link = https://googledrive.com/host/0B3KmaS7tDBvXYk55cFRuMlljYmM/index.html

New features :

- added pause and home button

- Gameplay changes and fixes

-fgl sdk added to show monetization and sponsor branding opportunities in the game :)

I am selling this game license for $200 only please contact me if anyone interested.(After your purcahse of license I will implement your brand sdk or custom adds and sponsor logo according to your liking for free)

Any reviews regarding this game is most welcome :)