Which Phaser book would you like to see next?

rich

The more I work on the State Manager book, the more I realise lots of it is deeply coupled with the Internals book I was going to write. I expect I will still do the Internals book, but there are large sections of overlap so we'll see.

I even found something last night while working on book example code that I never even knew Phaser could do! It was one of those "I wonder what could happen if I used the State Manager like this?" moments, and tested it and got some amazing results. So that was quite a nice surprise :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working hard on the State Manager book and am about 80% decided it will become the "Internals" book as well, as it duplicates so much stuff. Hoping to get it published within the next couple of weeks. Making demos for it is taking a lot longer, but is really important, so I need to get them right!

Really enjoyed the existing books, my choices would have to be:

1. Phaser Internals (game loop, sub-systems, extending the core)
  2. A Guide to the Phaser State Manager (presuming this would cover "parallel states"  feature coming in the future update)
  3. A Guide to Phaser Filters / Shaders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Phaser + Node.js? What would you want from the node.js portion of it? Could you be a bit more specific? I can easily write up a books worth of guides from this subject :)

EDIT #1: Not that it's my place but you know.. I'm just interested in the matter as I'm writing a lot of material on node.js currently and using it on more than good amount of subjects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...