Would you like to help moderate this forum?

rich

As this forum carries on gaining new members I feel we could benefit from a couple more moderators, especially if you're in the US, or the opposite: Aus / Far East time zones.

Basically we've got a really friendly community here, but I need some help approving posts so they can get approved quicker, as new members currently have to wait for post approval before they can really take part - and while the current mods do a great job there are only a few of us, and we're in similar time zones, so it makes sense to increase this number.

If you're interested and can dedicate a short amount of time every day or two, then let me know. Previous mod experience a bonus. I'd value someone who can pop-in and spend 10 mins approving a few posts on a regular basis, than only come in once a week.

I'll be glad to help since I'm checking the forum daily and the sections I visit most in order of frequency are:

1. Phaser
  2. News
  3. Coding and Game Logic
  4. 2D
  5. Game Showcase
  6. Pixi
  7. General Talk
  8. all others

My timezone is GMT +2 hourss so message me if you need my help too.

p.s.

I often remind people about the "Mark as Answer"button :P so I'm a mod in shadow :D :D but also wan't to move some topic like this:

http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/2733-setting-full-screen-in-phaser/

and this

http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/2664-is-it-posible-to-skew-image-in-phaser/

to the Phaser section. ;)

p.s. 2

I've never been a Moderator ... :D always Admin. (and mostly on phpbb3).

Lots of familiar faces here - nice to see! I plan on spending a lot more time around these parts, so I'd be up for moderating any of the basic forums - general, 2D, etc. Like Ozdy, if there's ever a Haxe sub-forum, I'd be down for that too, as that's what I'll be using. As for past mod experience, nearly 4 years over at FGL, though I believe you already know that.

• 3 years later...

Im west coast US...  but I dont know about moderating...  and don't know if I want that responsibility...  but if you have no better contenders on the west coast.

@rich I just reread what you looking for, if that's the front of the work load being a mod, then yeah I got you buddy.  I will not be doing any disciplinary stuff though not into being a warden...