PCOL: billiards game made with babylonjs

heyzxz

Hi Everyone,

I recently launched a preview version of my game made with BJS, and you can try it here. :)

It's a 3d  billiards game, but currently only Snooker available in this preview version. 

Hope you'll like it, and have fun. :)

It currently supports these browsers on desktop: Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Edge.

(To BJS team: I have added a "powered by babylon.js" in the 'about' page of the game, please let me know if it is allowed to use your logo, and if I have used the right logo, since I just grabbed it from your home page, and converted to png.)

POSTER.jpg

Nice game ! The preview of the shot (where the red ball would go) isn't quite visible from the shooting position. So its kinda wasted code. And for long shots, the keyboard controls don't give the resolution I need for precision shooting. It's still awesome tho, good work and keep it up !

23 hours ago, heyzxz said:

@phaselock, it looks like a bug, I'll look into it :) 

Could you please let me know some more informations like your browser version? system?..

ffox quantum 60.0.2 (64 bit) + win 10 (64 bit). iirc, I switch over to another tab while waiting for the AI to finish its turn, when I tabbed back, it hung. Hope it helps, cheers ! :)