My first finished game with phaser : Rocket Madness

AbdSab

14089. At the beginning it might be hard to get the right feeling to not press button too long and then our spaceship crosses upper board but after several attempts it's nice to play:)

When you get into super speed mode some bombs are moving more slowly than others. Sometimes when you hit bomb horizontally there's no kick (only the explosion animation). I think it would be better to make only 2 variants (when rocket hits bomb from top and from bottom) with constant and more moderate value of kick - then it would be more clear what you can expect when you touch bomb in given situation.

Really cool - I managed 7895 :)

I like that it controls way better then other flappy-style games :)

It annoys me that any game which tries to be addicting is called a "flappy-style" game. It's really, really not. Can you even show one similarity to Flappy Bird to me. Nyan cat, maybe. Flappy Bird, no.

It annoys me that any game which tries to be addicting is called a "flappy-style" game. It's really, really not. Can you even show one similarity to Flappy Bird to me. Nyan cat, maybe. Flappy Bird, no.

I called it "flappy-style" because it has the same control theme (touch/click to gain height, constant downwards acceleration) and it's side scrolling continuously and you avoiding obstacles.

I called it "flappy-style" because it has the same control theme (touch/click to gain height, constant downwards acceleration) and it's side scrolling continuously and you avoiding obstacles.

Flappy Bird is click while this is constant touch, gravity is obvious, as it's a flying game and continuous scrolling is the only way to make an endless side scroller game. Do I even need to mention avoiding objects. I mean avoiding objects are in at least 20-30% of all games nowadays. All the things you listed have been done in a million games before Flappy Bird was made. Just because it went viral doesn't mean games which were being made way before Flappy Bird (What Dong Nguyen based his game off) are now "flappy-style" games.

On Nexus 7(android 5) - works great, indistinguishable from desktop.

On ipod  5(iOS 8) - there is no sound. Otherwise it works fine in Safari, but in Chrome, the rocket freezes up on long touch, short taps work. Also, on ipod  things move slower than on desktop or Nexus, which makes it much easier.