New Prince of Persia Clone

matheusbn

I love how he dances. No sound on firefox. 

Thanks for playing. Please could you tell me your FF version?

Looks good. The run is super slow, is that intentional? I've at least watched vids of PoP before, I remember it being much faster.

Does this contain the real stages from the game? Are you just coding it from scratch or based on how the actual engine works?

First, thanks for playing!

Yes and No, I didn't play PoP anymore since my youth, then I took a look over some videos,  checking/remembering the flow and then I wrote my own engine.

There is a trick on this project, before I start I put a deadline to get it done. Which was less than 2 weeks, working around 1,5 hour per day (Not everyday) after work. So as the time was getting tight it was need to cut many things.

Of course it would have be much better, with enemies and interactive objects, but then it would be needed more time.  :)

Anyway it was a good project to work and get some notion of the time, knowledge, and of course the mistakes that I hope to avoid in the next project.