mikhluz

mg_p7_img01.jpg
mg_p7_img13.jpg
mg_p8_img17.jpg
mg_p9_img00.jpg
Title: Pyatigor's Tale
Genre: Arcade
License: GPL3

I would like to bring to your attention a small arcade game made by our team on our own browser engine. The game is absolutely free. All of the source code, models and textures are available for download for your study and modification.
The player - a brave warrior - moves around the fantastic world. Melting hot stones keep falling on him from the sky; the stones should be avoided. Different bonuses which give various advantages appear on the location from time to time. Dangerous monsters are spawning. The player's goal - to kill the golems, to pick up magic gemstones, and to place them in the obelisks. Four magical gemstones in each obelisk needed. When all the stones are placed in the obelisk the island will be captured. You need to capture all of the islands. This small game has a third-person view and supports touchscreen devices.

On our site you also can find many articles about the making of the Pyatigor's world. 

We are welcome your questions and suggestions for the the game here or on our forum.

On our site you also can find many examples that demonstrate the features of the engine.

If you don't mind please write what you see in the console of your browser when loading the game.

only the heart meter top left occur and the blank screen

not working for me

my pc:

4GB Ram

1gd intel shared graphics

i3 2.4

and using chrome 40

Tell us more about the video card. I suspect that it may not support webgl.

Same here. But I remember playing it previously.

Chrome 40, Windows 8.1 x64, AMD A10-5800k APU.

Maybe it's a caching problem but the information from the console clarified the situation better.

some kind of loading bar/indicator is needed.

Yes we are working on it)

Need to allocate some time to play with blend4web.

You also can visit our forum there you can see what people are making on our engine and to ask your questions.