Phaser need a Market Place!

jdnichollsc

Are there enough people making commercial plugins etc to populate it? (the Ionic store seems very empty!)

Hi Rich, thanks for your quickly response my friend 

I think that yes, and more when you can publish to sell (free and commercial plugins, templates, etc), also to receive feedback comments!  :)

PD: The Ionic Store is new  :lol:

Regards, Nicholls

Hi Rich, thanks for your quickly response my friend 

I think that yes, and more when you can publish to sell (free and commercial plugins, templates, etc), also to receive feedback comments!  :)

PD: The Ionic Store is new  :lol:

Regards, Nicholls

I'm sure there would be a lot :) and yes, the Ionic Store has just been up for a few days haha

• 1 year later...
On 19/8/2015 at 6:59 PM, rich said:

Are there enough people making commercial plugins etc to populate it? (the Ionic store seems very empty!)

Hi @rich, how are you my friend?

Check the market again => http://market.ionic.io/

Phaser needs the same! I want to create more plugins to Phaser, Can we create this website for phaser? for example using the domain market.phaser.io! Please, give me your comments about that, I have time to create the website on GitHub if you want :)
PD: Phaser needs more tools created by the community...

Regards, Nicholls

• 4 weeks later...

I don't see any harm in having a centralised place to find all this stuff, it certain won't cause problems anyway.

One thing I'd recommend is making it clear on the site and submission form if the item works with Phaser 2 and/or 3, because they're radically different internally, and it's the internals where plugins usually work.

On 11/10/2016 at 2:20 AM, rich said:

Looks fine so far - it's literally just that home page, right? None of the links or buttons are supposed to work yet?

Yes, is only the home page for the moment :D

On 11/10/2016 at 2:57 AM, Milton said:

@Nicholls It's not about the website. If there is a decent plugin, it will sell, because people will know about it. Google will find it.

With a website people can be encouraged to do more and share with the community :) 

On 11/10/2016 at 3:32 AM, rich said:

I don't see any harm in having a centralised place to find all this stuff, it certain won't cause problems anyway.

One thing I'd recommend is making it clear on the site and submission form if the item works with Phaser 2 and/or 3, because they're radically different internally, and it's the internals where plugins usually work.

Thanks @rich, is a excellent point, I will include that.

One question, what do you think about the storage/database? Maybe using Firebase 3 to do that? :P 

Regards