[ScreenShoots] Show us a screenshot of what you're working on!

webcaetano

@batzi nice design

Credits go to the team members who did the graphics part. I am just a programmer :P Although Some graphical features were done by me but what you see that makes you go "oh it's beautiful" was mainly done by the artists at the studio where I work.

Wow @Batzi that game is coming along nicely.

Basically finishing up the MiniMap overlay (Thank the Heavens for renderTexture), and working on skill synchronization to the gameserver (to let all players in the game know a skill is being used, in this case a Fireball [rotation, velocity] Phaser does all the math for me!) -- All server-side with websockets  :rolleyes:

eP3EUOw.png

More time-lapse of the game developing

LMAO. I didn't even see your Bob Ross picture and thought of him when I saw your mountains. I was going to comment and say 'Those are some happy little tree's'... Haha but I guess you already knew! Amazing, love Bob Ross.

Edit: I also love how you have Bob Ross's portrait on the canvas while u draw  :D  :D

LMAO. I didn't even see your Bob Ross picture and thought of him when I saw your mountains. I was going to comment and say 'Those are some happy little tree's'... Haha but I guess you already knew! Amazing, love Bob Ross.

Edit: I also love how you have Bob Ross's portrait on the canvas while u draw  :D  :D

It gave me inspiration... hahahaha :lol:

Bob Ross videos are actually very usefull to understand design and painting 

• 4 weeks later...

webcaetano, these are awesome videos! What program is that? Are you using a tablet to draw?

@drhayes , yes i do use a tablet to draw, is an cheap penpad visTablet.

I do all the sprites on Flash and export as spriteSheet.

I use paint SAI tool to do sketching.

Some static assets i did on Photoshop.

Also i had to make an very basic GUI helper to setup pivot point , groups, bounding box and animation fps.

My tools to code is similar to yours, webpack+gulpjs.

You use pure webpack as i saw once  here : https://github.com/drhayes/blaster

My phaser boilerplate is open-source.... 

Take a look : https://github.com/webcaetano/boilerplate-gulp-webapp/tree/phaser-local

You may like it.

More ScreenShoots : http://imgur.com/a/AFV2u

• 4 weeks later...

NNjG4AL.png

2D multiplayer cs2d clone :-)

Awesome! Finally some 2d multiplayer games hitting the html 5 scene, we need more!

Finally finished my map overlay feature compatible w/ Tiled maps! Which is basically the same as D2, D3, or POE. (I used these games as inspiration)  I don't even think I can code a maphack for it though  :unsure:

f3575d8221b28da353d05822532eaaa8.gif

Edit: Gyazo is what makes it drop FPS, it's at 60, don't worry :)