I liked the effects, but it seems to have some design issues.

1) It's hard to make first accurate shot but easy to make them accurate further. Should be the opposite.

2) I think it need some kind of in-game tutorial. I didn't understand why I lose first time.

Anyway it's a nice small game but need some more polish.

I liked the effects, but it seems to have some design issues.

1) It's hard to make first accurate shot but easy to make them accurate further. Should be the opposite.

Thanks for your valuable feedback, revan.

I thought about your point number one, too. I also saw a higher frustration level with my test players when they played the game the first time. On the other hand, once you know how it works - the game is getting harder the more yummies are on the plate. Although it becomes easier to stick more yummies on the plate - it becomes more challenging to find a free space on the plate.

I tried to make the beginning less hard in that way - that you do not get negative point when you misses your first tries.

2) I think it need some kind of in-game tutorial. I didn't understand why I lose first time.

Anyway it's a nice small game but need some more polish.

Yeah, in-game tutorials are definately the best form on teaching the players. Will think about this point.

Thanks again for taking your time and giving feedback. Much appreciated.

Best,

benny!

Hsaka, thanks for your feedback.

You are absolutely right - a game of this kind cries for having a leaderboard.

I reaching out for sponsors for the web version right now. I know some sponsors have their own highscore system - thats why I keep the highscore system in the current version simple (saving locally only your best score).

The android version overall wasnt really planned. It was just a test to try out CocoonJS. However, I am in the moment doing some research about some leaderboard systems. Any recommendations?

Best,

benny!

ipod 1 iOs 3.1.3 - just not working

iphone 5 iOs 6.0.1 - black sidescreens... but it works, however desperately needs a better aiming component i think.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the testing result.

@ipod 1 - will check it - but might not be one of my target devices. Nevertheless, good to know. so thanks.

@balck sidescreens - guess - this is because of how I perform scaling in my games. I keep the ratio of my original width/height and not simply setting the width/height to the windows width/height.

• 2 weeks later...