Just a quick post to let you know about a new Phaser.IO adventure game that went online on April 1st (no joke! ;)  )

The URL is http://www.fsmgame.com 

Synopsis

In the game you play the italian pirate Al Dente, who is out on a Holy Quest, trying to find gold, rum and fabled relics.
The game has a progressive Arrchievements system built in ("A" to toggle), where the players can track their progress towards the much-sought title of Master Pirate! :) 

Technical info

• It features a procedurally generated world, which is validated for playability using the astar.js library, until a valid world is created.
  • There is a minimap as well, which shows more and more of the world as it is discovered
  • It is possible to play the game using keyboard or mouse/finger clicks, making it usable for both mobile, tablets and desktops :P
  • It is possible to toggle music on/off and fullscreen on/off
  • I am working on a highscore list using localstorage. Later I will add an online highscore list, to make it possible to compete against friends

Feedback and ideas/bug reports are very welcome!

Kind regards - Jakob

2016-03-31_203950.jpg

2016-04-04_150252.jpg

2016-04-04_150719.jpg

3 hours ago, TickleMeElmo said:

Tbh I thought I would not like this game from first impression, but when I opened it then I understood that it is actually pretty good.

Good job ;)

Thank you very much!
I am very glad you like it :)
If you have any ideas for improvements, let me know.

Kind regards - Jakob

hah, I survived 1751 days and found Spaghetti Monster :D nice game///

P.S When the mouse is go down screen, even if it's in the middle and not touching the achievement title (located on a right bottom), the achievement sheet is appear anyway... And it's a little annoying.

1 hour ago, Nagval333 said:

hah, I survived 1751 days and found Spaghetti Monster :D nice game///

P.S When the mouse is go down screen, even if it's in the middle and not touching the achievement title (located on a right bottom), the achievement sheet is appear anyway... And it's a little annoying.

Hi Nagwal :)
Thanks for the kind words and the bugreport.
I haven't found a way to avoid mouseclicks registering on the transparent part of the Arrchievements board.

If anyone knows of a way to mask Phaser.io clickable elements so only the non-transparent parts are clickable, I'm all ears! :)

Kind regards - Jakob