Minako Vs Zombies - New Phaser Game

Dunce

Hi All!

I just wanted to introduce a game we created called Minako Vs Zombies.
This is a platformer with a story line and a grand finale. If people like it, we plan to make a continuation game and progress the storyline even further.

As a side note, I am an old school C++ developer and was quite resistant to HTML games... but when I was introduced to Phaser I felt like I was home!
What an amazing framework this is. So much can be done in just a few lines of code.

Here is the link to the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studioventdest.minakovszombies

More details can be found here: http://studioventdest.ca/studioventdest/www/#/minako

Web demo of the game: http://minako.studioventdest.ca/

mvz_item-01.a28fabc3.png

Let us know what you think. Any constructive criticism is more than welcome. 
Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

Edited by Dunce
added link for web demo

I think it is good.

I have a philosophical issue:

What is the reason to make a game that is time and self consuming ?

These times and days, one will play with it for 2 or 3 days, 5 min/day and then forget it, in order to look for another little sweet "nothing".

It just not makes sense!

Do you think it is any profitable at all?

Thanks for the feedback. 

Well, the game was initiated by the art assets. We found the assets pretty cool and decided the make a game out of it; We wanted to have fun first, we wanted to make a little platformer game while learning phaser.io, which we did. We thought about a little story line and tried to put it in context of playing it while in the bus or subway, little 5/10 min burst, until you think about it again. Profitability is not always the goal, there is million of games, it would be nice, but we don't have control about that. 
Now, i am not understanding the "time and self consuming" as well as "another sweet nothing".

is there a negative of doing it for fun 1st and think about profitability later? 

18 hours ago, makis said:

I think it is good.

I have a philosophical issue:

What is the reason to make a game that is time and self consuming ?

These times and days, one will play with it for 2 or 3 days, 5 min/day and then forget it, in order to look for another little sweet "nothing".

It just not makes sense!

Do you think it is any profitable at all?

Is it so bad ?   Are H5 games  not profitable anymore ?