GameDistribution.com late payments thread...

arcadeset

8 minutes ago, Iurigenovesi said:

Hi Maksim,

Yes, you have reached the minimum for paypal payments and we are late on paying our duties to you, about 1 month late to be more precise. You are falling in the number "4" I have mentioned, and for that, I can't do more than apologize and guarantee you that you will get paid ASAP. The reason I can't state a precise date for you is quite simple, we are fixing a problem in the current system, that will avoid these issues to occur in the future again. As I said, within the next couple of months this will not be an issue anymore, but you will get paid before that, I will see to that.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I know there were platform issues in between that contributed to the issues you have seen, we are also working on fixing that for the future to come. 

Hi Iurigenovesi,

Ok. I understood  and will no longer write letters to you, I'm just tired.  But in the near future I will no longer publish games from GD  until...., I think you understand.

Have a nice evening!

11 minutes ago, OBFOG said:

Hi Iurigenovesi,

Ok. I understood  and will no longer write letters to you, I'm just tired.  But in the near future I will no longer publish games from GD  until...., I think you understand.

Have a nice evening!

Completely get it. Let me honor our duties to you first and then we can talk about the future.

1 hour ago, Iurigenovesi said:

Completely get it. Let me honor our duties to you first and then we can talk about the future.

Hello, what about other developers. Maxim has been working with you longer than me, but such topics really bother me. My payment is also delayed, although there is more than 50 euros and all payment details are indicated.

1 hour ago, Haruka25 said:

Hello, what about other developers. Maxim has been working with you longer than me, but such topics really bother me. My payment is also delayed, although there is more than 50 euros and all payment details are indicated.

Haruka, please dm me your info so I can check your status please.

Thanks 

Iuri 

On 8/15/2019 at 11:35 AM, odiusfly said:

A new competitor

Hello,

Thank you for your comments, but we are competitors of Gamedistribution.

We are their competitors and our company is only one.
Our platform was built experts in game industry and AdExchange monetization to bring something special for publishers and developers such as stable payouts, great revenue share and of course great games which we loves!  Revenue share is set up at 45% to developers and 45% publishers (and for exclusive games 55%). What we want is to make a great platform where developers and publishers find stability and NO scams such as you mentioned.

We strive to create a great platform where developers and publishers find stability.

And, yes our content is in same "game" industry, but we also think that competition is healthy in business. I want to mention that all games are daily added by developers which trust us as partners (great developers such as  FreeWay Int., Lagged DAB3 llc, Qky games , MOUNTAIN GAME and of course great publishers as minijuegos, kiz10, lagged.com and many others independent studios and developers). As a developer, you have access to your game and you can update or delete your game at any time. We are not scammers and we believe that developers will find us themselves.

Currently we support PayPal, Wire Transfer and our payment system is fully automated, so payments are always sent to you on NET30 basis with support is 24/7. Our office is currently based in London.

We have never been affiliated with company Gamedistribution.

We are only one!

Join us and see yourself what we're talking about.  Check more at: GameMonetize.com

We not talking, we doing!

Best Regards,

Katie

On 8/15/2019 at 4:11 PM, Iurigenovesi said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Iuri and I am currently the product owner and responsible for Gamedistribution.com
I recently joined the GD team, which is part of Azerion (https://www.linkedin.com/company/azerion/)

This is my linkedin profile, if you are interested on knowing who I am also: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iurigenovesi/

Who is "fake" company? Maybe yours company ?!

We are a real company and NOT "fake" company what they say. I want to mention that company Gamedistribution trying to put pressure on our company and damage our brand by unfair and illegal practices such as calling us "fake" or "clone" which clearly is not true.
Main reason why they doing this pressure, is that we try to offer developers something more than they do and in same situation we are their competitors. Our platform was built experts in game industry and AdExchange monetization to bring something special for publishers and developers such as stable payouts, great revenue share and automated payments on NET30 basis.  

According to your STATEMENT: " I am a real person, working on a real company, that is real" - All is really real?! A well-spoken phrase that captures everything = you are real, your company is real and MONEY to your clients are not real?! Tell me the truth, your lies on this forum are also REAL?!

We have never been affilated with company Gamedistribution (let's talk about owners gd company Azerion - Triodor Software ?! Turkish company, maybe?! ).

We are only one.

I hope you understand this situation. And please you won't discriminate us such as company gamedistribution, that likely destroy competitors in the game industry or aggressively buying the game companies to gain dominance in the gaming market and deliberately influence developers.  How can you trust them?

And, YES! you "iurigenovesi" and your company can talk about your miserable lies about us, but TRUTH is TRUTH. Everybody knows who is "SCAM" or "FAKE" company here.

We believe in truth and NOT in lies.

Join us and see yourself what we're talking. Join us at: https://bit.ly/2ltE1Ga

Best Regards,

Katie

Why complain guys? You still upload your games to them, still support them and you know for payment details already, months before but still upload games and still waiting for payments.

And finally, do you believe that with some posts from 1 forum in planet will change the rules of a company? Or you believe can report them? Will you pay for lawyers, whatever to do what?

This company is not a scam.

The only problem here is payment delays. All other moves coming from developers/publishers side ONLY. This is just a website that allow YOU to upload YOUR games. Simple.

Good luck to all ! ?

Yes, we can't probably do anything to make them pay us our money. I also give up now...

But at least this topic will be soon ranking on google page 1 and when people will be searching for gamedistribution.com, they will see what kind of company it really is.

And if somebody promises you a payment for a service within a specified time limit and doesn't pay you at all, it's called a scam.

Problem is, that for publishers, there are no other options to find good html5 games to publish, other than from GD. 80% good titles are GD exclusive and full of their ads (mostly with a video ad every game session or an ad every 30 seconds of gameplay etc., which is super annoying by the way and makes me wanna vomit)

For developers, you can just upload your games elsewhere. Simple...

14 hours ago, arcadeset said:

Can't believe it, but I have just received a payment of 474,86 EUR for March, April, May and June.

Let's see if others will receive their payments as well, so we can finally get rid of this topic...

Arcadeset, I am glad that you got your payment, and I am even happier by your willingness to post here about it.

I came here open-hearted and open-minded to let you guys aware that we are indeed making sure your problems are solved.

I said before and I repeat: everyone will get paid, no exceptions. We will make sure your problems with payments stay in the past, as well as making updates, progress, and partnerships that will get your game in the hands of more players and that you will earn more money with us than you do with other partners. This is our goal, and if you bear with is, I will make sure we deliver this to you.

Game Distribution is nothing without our trusted partners and developers, and I sincerely apologize for the current situation, but we are working on this, and I am glad that you saw my words weren't just words, but the action was taken also.

Thanks

On 8/23/2019 at 2:02 PM, Iurigenovesi said:

Arcadeset, I am glad that you got your payment, and I am even happier by your willingness to post here about it.

I came here open-hearted and open-minded to let you guys aware that we are indeed making sure your problems are solved.

I said before and I repeat: everyone will get paid, no exceptions. We will make sure your problems with payments stay in the past, as well as making updates, progress, and partnerships that will get your game in the hands of more players and that you will earn more money with us than you do with other partners. This is our goal, and if you bear with is, I will make sure we deliver this to you.

Game Distribution is nothing without our trusted partners and developers, and I sincerely apologize for the current situation, but we are working on this, and I am glad that you saw my words weren't just words, but the action was taken also.

Thanks

Stupid lies, Once you were scammers and you will stay forever. A few people get money and you are okay? haha .. and what others?

Game Distribution is Turkish scam controlled by Triodor Software and hiding for Azerion respectively gamedistribution.. Why do you do such scams and you won't tell everyone where the truth is?  If they send money to 50% developers or publishers in their portfolio , they still hold 50% money from others.. this is lot of money... maybe XX mill euro?? Yes..

your words says everything: "Game Distribution is nothing without our trusted partners and developers" - yes NOTHING, because your company and your turkish Triodor Software employees who control this scam are cheating ordinary developers and publishers. How could Azerion/gamedistribution then buy a mobile divison spil games or woozworld or habbo? Maybe they stole money from developers and publishers ?? Yes! 

"current situation" haha, they doing this over 2 years. It's madness how anyone can trust them. 

Beware of Gamedistribution. Whole fraud.

To be honest, I don't trust them as well, eventhough I received my payment. But tell me, what other options the publishers have, when 80% of the most popular titles like Fireboy and Watergirl, Moto X3M etc. are GD exclusive?

Back when flash games were the thing, there was a healthy competition and a lot of choice. Now everything is either exclusive, site locked and/or full of advertisement.

8 hours ago, bestgames said:

Stupid lies, Once you were scammers and you will stay forever. A few people get money and you are okay? haha .. and what others?

Game Distribution is Turkish scam controlled by Triodor Software and hiding for Azerion respectively gamedistribution.. Why do you do such scams and you won't tell everyone where the truth is?  If they send money to 50% developers or publishers in their portfolio , they still hold 50% money from others.. this is lot of money... maybe XX mill euro?? Yes..

your words says everything: "Game Distribution is nothing without our trusted partners and developers" - yes NOTHING, because your company and your turkish Triodor Software employees who control this scam are cheating ordinary developers and publishers. How could Azerion/gamedistribution then buy a mobile divison spil games or woozworld or habbo? Maybe they stole money from developers and publishers ?? Yes! 

"current situation" haha, they doing this over 2 years. It's madness how anyone can trust them. 

Beware of Gamedistribution. Whole fraud.

If they still owe you money, have you tried contacting them in the last few days? So far it seems everyone contributing in this thread is getting paid.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:13 AM, geralsoft said:

Sent my videogame with rewarded videos, and they reject it because it doesn't show videos at any other time than from the "watch video" button

erty.png

?

Recently faced with the same problem. The manager requires advertising to be placed on all buttons, even in those parts of the game where this is not possible and interferes with the gameplay.

Attempts to explain the impossibility of advertising in those places where the manager requires - failed. The game is rejected. The longer we work with this company, the more absurd the requirements become. Initially, games were accepted without problems.