GameDistribution.com late payments thread...

arcadeset

8 hours ago, PlayJolt said:

Gamedistribution didn't paid me since November, Total over 7000 Euro. They don't respond to any emails and messages. I wrote on their support over 15x, but no response. They probably get all the money from my games. If they don't pay me, I will sue them in EU court. Is here anyone who joins? 

EDIT: Checked my account and they actually paid me the November earnings in January. So they are still paying actually. At least to some of us... I think they will pay the publishers as they are more dependent on them. If you are a developer, you are probably out of luck.

Edited by arcadeset

It's about developer and publisher earnings. That was fast after I posted the post here, getting error on login: Invalid User! Error.

Developer account giving me now message:
Your account is inactive. Please contact with our support team.

This is clear theft, nobody from gamedistribution don't reply to emails and even block my access?

Edited by PJ Studio

• 2 weeks later...

@Iurigenovesi I only got one email from you, but in the account missing data from last months / years. All earnings from my gamedistribution account has disappeared (data are available from April 22nd 2020). In addition, the earnings has still not been paid since November 2019 for all my games. Did you do something with my account?

I'm waiting for an explanation and when you send me a money - almost 7000 EUR. I have written to you several times, but again no answers.

Can you explain to me why all my earnings and invoices disappeared from my account, including empty charts?

• 3 weeks later...

They still didn't pay me. Gamedistribution hold my money over 7 months and act like cheaters.

@Iurigenovesi I wrote you 30x times an email and you answered only 3 times that you send money, lies that your developers recover all statistics and bla.. bla.., nothing for over 2 months.

Why don't you pay me the money? Why did you delete all statistics with revenues exceeding 7k EUR? Why did you delete all old invoices with 2 years history and my payment info? Your company should follow EU law.
I want your answer, here publicly on this forum! @Iurigenovesi
Edited by PJ Studio

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing changed, I wait for payment about 70 days, only now they no longer reply to my messages.

When Google video Ads are not available  I see banner ads with a GD video player on my sites.

This year CPM drop down about -150%, so I don't want to work with them anymore!!!!!!!

I don’t publish games from GD for some time, but now slowly delete their games, about 100 more games left :)

• 3 months later...

Ok, everything is back to where it was, except its even wore than before. The gCPM has been almost zero in the last few days and my last payment is stated as sent for 3 months, but I haven't got anything in may PayPal account.

Contacted them and no replies after a week or so.

Fortunately, its only less than 100 EUR what they owe me as I have stopped publishing their games long time ago.

The title of this thread should be changed back to "GameDistribution.com is a Scam"

Edited by arcadeset

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...