GameDistribution.com late payments thread...

arcadeset

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, game distribution

I joined the game distribution from May and earning was 60 euros in November 2019, but until this month has not been paid..

and I have some problems with my page display, where there is a difference in earnings this month on the dashboard and the developer page, is this a bug?

gd1.jpg

gd2.jpg

On 1/5/2020 at 4:56 AM, Suga87 said:

hi, game distribution

I joined the game distribution from May and earning was 60 euros in November 2019, but until this month has not been paid..

and I have some problems with my page display, where there is a difference in earnings this month on the dashboard and the developer page, is this a bug?

gd1.jpg

gd2.jpg

Hey Suga87,

If you are on paypal payments, you will get paid on the end of January, if you are on bank transfer, you need to wait until you reach 100 euros and payment will be done 60 days after the month you reach that amount.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I definitely don't recommend using Gamedistribution . It's a super FRAUD ! Not paying and cheating developers and publishers.

AD IMPRESSIONS  is ZERO REVENUE ???  = YES, only with gamedistribution

It's a biggest scam ever?! See charts...

GAMEDISTRIBUTION = AZERION = FRAUDLENT COMPANY .. I recommend avoiding them. Fraudsters will be always fraudsters! Of course their owner and employees from TURKEY, I almost forgot, so everyone from there are scammers ??

It's madness how this company can exist in 21th century and do frauds, not paying and even lie and hiding under the company that is "BIGGEST" scam ever.

gd_.PNG

gd_1.PNG

gd_2.PNG

Edited by bestgames

@bestgames

How is this even possible, seems like a bug to me.

...And yes, I have a bad experience with them as well. Very low earnings (70-80% drop) in last few months, and they are also banning websites without any warning and then redirecting all traffic to Kizi.com.

This company is definitely not 100% honest. They pay on time ATM, but it's just pennies compared to what other companies like Adsense pay. Funny thing is that they should pay out 33% of what Adsense pays them, but I earn about 20x more with Adsense banners only than with video ads from GD.

I have stopped adding any new games from their website 2 months ago...

Online games became garbage in 2019-2020, I am now starting to focus on different kind of online business, as this has no future.

Edited by arcadeset

On 3/2/2020 at 1:50 AM, arcadeset said:

@bestgames

How is this even possible, seems like a bug to me.

...And yes, I have a bad experience with them as well. Very low earnings (70-80% drop) in last few months, and they are also banning websites without any warning and then redirecting all traffic to Kizi.com.

This company is definitely not 100% honest. They pay on time ATM, but it's just pennies compared to what other companies like Adsense pay. Funny thing is that they should pay out 33% of what Adsense pays them, but I earn about 20x more with Adsense banners only than with video ads from GD.

I have stopped adding any new games from their website 2 months ago...

Online games became garbage in 2019-2020, I am now starting to focus on different kind of online business, as this has no future.

We also noticed a sharp unreasonable drop in revenue, despite the constant addition of new games. My partner and I decided to suspend the addition of our games to this portal.

777.png

Hello everyone, a few important comments here:

1. Bestgames is gamemonetize, I will not address their accusations as they add nothing to this thread and is just trying to defamate our image.

2. The report dashboard shown is probably a bug, you should contact us directly and we will fix whatever is needed.

3. Revenue drop: It is natural to see less revenues than nov-dec. I will explain why: this industry monetizes games with advertising. Advertising depends on demand (advertisers) and seasonality (periods people spend money). The beginning of the year you will always see less: impressions, ecpms, hence revenue. This is not our fault, but how the advertising industry works for decades now. If you are working with other partners, you will also see the same behavior.

4. Again on the transparence of our company: We recently aquired Spil games, top 1 player on web games for decades now, you can see the news here and in dozens of other sources: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-02-12-azerion-acquires-remainder-of-spil-games

Working with Game Distribution has become even better now that we have the power of Spil games portals to provide your games more visibility. Please bear in mind that not all games will make money and work out, this is the same on every platform, not just the web. Quality over quantity is very important.

We respect your decisions to discuss, expose and decide whether to work with us or not as long as we are having a healthy conversation around the gaming industry. We work with literally hundreds of game developers who are quite happy with us and I am proud to say our service has improved a lot since last year, and will still keep improving.

Any questions or topics, you know where to find me.

Iuri

• 2 weeks later...

I also have bad experiences with GameDistribution.

Firstly pays miserable or never, with outages several months and cheats publishers with redirecting traffic to their own site kizi.com (60% traffic to kizi.com comes from their API).

As wrote @arcadeset  Very low earnings (70% almost 90% drop) in last months, and they are also banning websites without any warning and then redirecting all traffic to Kizi.com. When you look at similarweb there you can clearly see that 60% traffic to kizi comes from html5.gamedistribution redirects, this means that they redirect all traffic from publishers which don't use their code, ban your website and redirect to website kizi.com = free money for them.

Why such scams? I think traffic belongs to the owner/publisher not to your website kizi.com. It is illegal enrichment.

"We recently aquired Spil games"  - I don't understand how anyone believes you, because if you dont pay developers many months or sometimes send earnings after 90 days, then you have a kind of overdraft respectively bank loan from other publishers / developers and advertisers. So you buy companies for money from publishers and developers as overdrafts or from business loans, truly this is most disturbing. I think everyone understands that if you hold money for 90 days, you have enough time to keep the money in your pocket and use it as an overdraft.

In addition, if the publisher doesn't place your ads.txt code, your developers without any warning redirecting all traffic to Kizi.com or trying to show banner ads throught your gamedistribution API to cheat the publisher, this is intentional stealing traffic from publishers and cheating in revenue. I think that right now is Gamedistribution worse choice for the publishers. Once you don't obey them, all traffic and profits will go to them. This is a striking and very disturbing situation. eg: 

ad.png.c8efa924b25c7fc6ff8f7e554b480608.png

This mean what?  Cheating with display ads instead AFG video ads for games or your scam Improve Digital advertising agency?  Where are a video ads or game ads? You just display normal banner ads in your own ad player. Additionally you go against Google policy and your partners. You violate Google's rules the same goes for your company Improve Digital, which lies in all directions - what is transparency, what is clear revenue?

Without the publisher's permission or any warning, gamedistribution will start displaying banner ads in their fake ad player to maintain their revenue. So a new kind of cheating?

I hope everyone who's not stupid understands what they're doing. I think Gamedistribution is from now worst choice for publishers. Gamedistribution just want your money, nothing more. I'd rather use other game distributors. Gamedistribution never again.

Edited by codelab

I just put my two cents in the GAMEDISTRIBUTION issue.
1) I like their easy integration, their dashboard with all statistic etc. It's looks really professional and cool IMHO
2) I don't know if they scam company or not, but obviously work with them is it huge headache. Many times they not pay on time, and I have to write them few mails before they finally pay me. In the start I naively asked them if their payment system is automatic after you reach a min sum plus two months period over, and they always answered positive ? ??that the system is automatic etc. Once they told me about some manager who left the office ? and someone else took his job. But this payment problem is repeating too many times, almost always!!!!!  Like now, I reached the min amount on November, after the two months is over I forgot about it and forgot to write them some reminding mails. As a result, now on a middle of March and I still not got my payment, as usual guys... Maybe some new office manager left the company, maybe their automatic system got a bug, or a global crisis or maybe we will hear here the new promises from Iurigenovesi...
I really want to like them, but it's impossible wish.  And all written is my humble opinion.

Edited by Nagval333

Hi everybody,

I am Juraj from Functu.com. We are based in Slovakia and we are authors of Adam and Eve series.. if you know it. We cooperate with Game Distribution for long time and I never had issue with them. I even visited their offices in Amsterdam in february 2020 and I can't say anything bad about these guys. Their business is big and I can imagine sometimes they are overloaded but they are not liers! I know Erol, Iuri, Marco, Astrid.. and others, in person and I consider them friends. They do their best and believe me, they don't need to steal or lie, they are professionals. The market sometimes looks like drops and raises but it is because of market and not because they manipulate with something. We are game developers and it is not easy work. Let's be creative and correct. Take care everybody.

2 hours ago, functu said:

Hi everybody,

I am Juraj from Functu.com. We are based in Slovakia and we are authors of Adam and Eve series.. if you know it. We cooperate with Game Distribution for long time and I never had issue with them. I even visited their offices in Amsterdam in february 2020 and I can't say anything bad about these guys. Their business is big and I can imagine sometimes they are overloaded but they are not liers! I know Erol, Iuri, Marco, Astrid.. and others, in person and I consider them friends. They do their best and believe me, they don't need to steal or lie, they are professionals. The market sometimes looks like drops and raises but it is because of market and not because they manipulate with something. We are game developers and it is not easy work. Let's be creative and correct. Take care everybody.

Most of the stuff we have written here are just facts, no lies.

1) Traffic redirection and banning sites without a notice is stealing of traffic

2) Injecting additional ads and not paying for them is stealing of $

People these days are just so used to so many different kinds of stealing techniques that even governments and central banks are doing it as we speak and nobody cares about it, and yes, they have lots of friends too.

6 hours ago, functu said:

Hi everybody,

Hi functu. Yor games are awesome, I really like Adam and Eve, very funny game ?
About a gamedistribution, in my case I made few little games, and I make games as a hobby, so maybe studios like you with so famous projects get a much more better treatment.
I don't know if they manipulate etc, but many times I got issues with payments. In my case, the amounts are small (I do not follow them constantly) but anyway It's annoying :( For now I have some issue, I think they have ignored one month sum (about 34 euro) etc. I'm corresponding with them now.

As I wrote above, I like their interface more than those of other companies etc. I really want to believe them but...?

Edited by Nagval333

On 3/24/2020 at 4:32 PM, functu said:

Hi everybody,

I am Juraj from Functu.com. We are based in Slovakia and we are authors of Adam and Eve series..

Who says that someone doesn't exist? If somebody has a company then it probably exist just like you and have an office..  Other game distributors and portals just crazygames.com, gamemonetize.com, pacogames.com also exist and have offices.. @functu is absolutely off topic! 

We are talking here that Gamedistribution don't pay or even and redirect traffic without any notice to their own website kizi.com. Evidence is from many members on this forum.

Erol, Iuri, Marco, Astrid - Professionals don't lie and don't talk nonsense and don't cheating partners. @functu Rather say, how many of the employees were before of them, than they kicked them out for new  "juniors" liars (eg. Trovato, R. Hesp)

"Let's be creative and correct. " - Yes, definitely Gamedistribution + Azerion + Improve Digital, is sooo creative even their owners redirecting traffic to kizi.com or even don't pay money for some developers or publishers and cheating with preload in-game banners (If you even understand Google's policy, IAB at all).

Clear evidence: 

https://html5.api.gamedistribution.com/blocked.html - Pure redirect to KIZI.com = stealing traffic = stealing money publisher = why? €€€€ And of course their perfect way to raise capital, no bank loans or startups, just overdraft money from others developers/publishers/advertisers with 90 days payment period. I think everyone understands that if you hold money for 90 days, you have enough time to keep the money in your pocket and use it as an overdraft.

If the developer releases the game, the distributor such Gamedistribution should respect game developers and publishers.

@functu The fact that someone talks to you nicely, doesn't mean they won't cheat you after. Why wouldn't they talk nicely when they have cash €€ from you.

Once you don't obey them, all traffic and profits will go to them. This is a striking and very disturbing situation.

Edited by codelab

On 4/2/2020 at 2:56 AM, uronstone said:

Is the payment of January paid?

Gamedistribution didn't paid me since November, Total over 7000 Euro. They don't respond to any emails and messages. I wrote on their support over 15x, but no response. They probably get all the money from my games. If they don't pay me, I will sue them in EU court. Is here anyone who joins? 

Edited by PJ Studio