Relic Runway

dimanux

RELIC RUNWAY

cover.jpg

Are you ready for crazy adventures? Run as far as you can, collect coins, upgrade useful bonuses, pick up parts of ancient relics, unlock amazing characters, and compete with your friends to be the best relic runner!

LINK: https://gemioli.com/relicrunway/

screen1.jpgscreen2.jpgscreen3.jpgscreen4.jpg

MAIN FEATURES:

• Beautiful and dangerous Inka Ruins
  • 10 brave heroes to unlock
  • A lot of ancient relics to discover on your way
  • Play with your Facebook friends
  • And it's free for embedding on your website :) 
<iframe src="https://gemioli.com/relicrunway/" name="Relic Runway" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions, suggestions, etc.

It looks good, and is well executed! I'm loving the artwork. One thing though, you should probably be more careful with certain.. depictions. I mean you can clearly see the resemblance with Indiana Jones and Lara Croft. Just be careful with that.

13 hours ago, Rudi said:

It looks good, and is well executed! I'm loving the artwork. One thing though, you should probably be more careful with certain.. depictions. I mean you can clearly see the resemblance with Indiana Jones and Lara Croft. Just be careful with that.

Might be problem, but its acquired for more gameplays. 

14 hours ago, Rudi said:

Thanks! And thanks for note. Sure we don't want to violate any copyright. These characters are stereotype for that type of game setting (adventure, artefacts, ancient etc.). Maybe we'll make more differences for characters soon.

2 minutes ago, inyourpc said:

Thanks for the link, And how do you inject java script call for showing ads, resuming ads etc? 

Player clicks button, game hides its canvas and shows IMA SDK elements, loads IMA SDK, loads video ad, does all other SDK work and finally google.ima.AdsManager start method call. Then game listens for finish events of an ads, hides IMA SDK elements and shows its canvas. All java script code of getting it to work is on many IMA SDK tutorials, like link above :)

6 hours ago, MOBDogg said:

Hi !

I played your Skate game here https://www.ufreegames.com/play/skate-hooligan.html

How did you managed to submit the game with "Play Full Game on xxxx.com" ? 

Thanks

Skate Hooligans game was submitted to this site a years ago :) It embedded here with iframe sandbox mode to block outgoing links, so it works like the demo-version at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...