rich

Welcome!

187 posts in this topic

Hi! I've been reading this forum for a while, very interesting stuff :) I've a small indie studio with some friends and we are starting to develop html5 games. Glad to be here!

Hello dear community,

This is my story. My passion is Xbox games and a lot of time I've played online I met absolutely different people. And I think that it will be cool to create a social network for gamers to easily find players around you. Just choose what games you like and you have to expose your interests in gaming and play together.

With this idea, I started developing http://gamestaplay.com from scratch. Then I realise, that gaming is more than console games, and include in my roadmap HTML5 and Flash games. Now it looks like gaming platform or catalogue of HTML5 / Flash games, also Xbox / PlayStation game reviews. Open for any kind of partnership just write me [email protected] .

Thank you for reading

Hello all! I've always wanted to try programming some simple games. Just messing around in my spare time. I like the freedom of HTML5 being able to run in a browser...no installation...just share a URL.

True Valhalla likes this

11 hours ago, bborncr said:

like the freedom of HTML5 being able to run in a browser...no installation...just share a URL.

That's certainly one of the best things about working with HTML5. Welcome everyone!

Pryme8 likes this

On 12/14/2016 at 4:33 PM, GamestaPlay said:

Hello dear community,

This is my story. My passion is Xbox games and a lot of time I've played online I met absolutely different people. And I think that it will be cool to create a social network for gamers to easily find players around you. Just choose what games you like and you have to expose your interests in gaming and play together.

With this idea, I started developing http://gamestaplay.com from scratch. Then I realise, that gaming is more than console games, and include in my roadmap HTML5 and Flash games. Now it looks like gaming platform or catalogue of HTML5 / Flash games, also Xbox / PlayStation game reviews. Open for any kind of partnership just write me [email protected] .

Thank you for reading

Hello :) I want to see your page but it can´t be reached... don´t know why, I just wanna know.. do you have there only reviews of games or also actual online games there? 

I'm pretty new to html5 development (have some actionscript experience though) so I hope to go deeper soon and the forum seems to be a great place for this. Cheers! :)

True Valhalla likes this

Hello, I am new here. I am very interesting in developing HTML5 games. Have some experience in this.