Welcome!

rich

On 12/14/2016 at 4:33 PM, GamestaPlay said:

Hello dear community,

This is my story. My passion is Xbox games and a lot of time I've played online I met absolutely different people. And I think that it will be cool to create a social network for gamers to easily find players around you. Just choose what games you like and you have to expose your interests in gaming and play together.

With this idea, I started developing http://gamestaplay.com from scratch. Then I realise, that gaming is more than console games, and include in my roadmap HTML5 and Flash games. Now it looks like gaming platform or catalogue of HTML5 / Flash games, also Xbox / PlayStation game reviews. Open for any kind of partnership just write me [email protected] .

Thank you for reading

Hello :) I want to see your page but it can´t be reached... don´t know why, I just wanna know.. do you have there only reviews of games or also actual online games there? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I stumbled on to this site in my search for information on HTML 5 Game development. I hope to be a regular contributor as I develop my skills.

While I'm new to HTML5 game development, I'm definitely not new to programming or web game development. I've been programming for about 34 years now with the past 20 in the Healthcare sector. I've been away from game development for a few years now as business in Healthcare has been strong enough to keep me working 60+ hours a week but I'm trying to get back to a normal 40 and spend some time writing games again.

If any of you have come from the Flash world like I have you may remember me. I was very active about 10 years ago and had a handful of games that made some money (enough for a case of beer and a pizza or two).

I have some ideas for games I'd like to write in HTML5 however I'm just starting to learn the technologies. I'm hoping to avoid using an engine and code it all myself so only time will tell if I'll be able to pull it off or not.

When not coding, some of my hobbies are construction and cooking.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to being part of this community.

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...