[Phaser] Copter Rescue

zelcard

Hello fellow game devs,

I have made this game Copter Rescue in the recent few weeks, you can check it out on the this link: http://goo.gl/sCcnu2

Also contacted a few HTML5 game publisher and hoping that I will get a few offers for exclusive or non-exclusive licence, what do you think would be a fair price for a game like that? Thanks for your answers and your time.

Feel free to discuss the game and what you like/dislike, I'm open to any kind of criticsm.

Regards!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a funny idea and good solid work! :)

If you target casual game portals I'd advise you to make it easier. I got stuck on the 4th level and after many attempts I just gave up. And I doubt that anyone of these casual players will be such desperately determined  to play it again and again in order to finally pass through this level and see what's there in the 5th one. But let's hope I'm wrong with this and you'll get positive responses from publishers you've contected :)

@Nicholls 

Thanks!

@bambo

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it. 

@Silverfell

I think that is becouse curentlly I'm using free hosting https://profreehost.com/ and their subdomains have "trust" issues, which should be resolved very soon as I'm moving all of my games and stuff to paid hosting, if you want I can email you the link once I set everything up and running.

• 2 weeks later...