Extreme Atoms

NokFrt

Extreme Atoms

Build the given molecule of individual atoms deployed all around the level. That sounds easy, doesn't it? Well, you can only move them up, down, left and right and they don't stop moving until they hit something! Not only can you move the atoms, but you can also move the blocks to positions so that they will block atoms you are trying to move and align them with others.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/215342791/index.html

• 40 level of puzzle fun
  • Hi-res graphic for tablets, lo-res graphic for small devices
  • Rich variety of sound effects on browsers with web audio support (chrome, safari)

screen3.jpg

Let me know what do you think. Please tell me what phone/tablet (if any) did you use to play the game. Thanks.

Tomas

Great game!

Very well polished, the graphics, overall flow and tutorial look great.

It get's really hard, really fast.  Unless that's what you're going for maybe you could slow down the difficulty curve a bit?

Sound worked for me using chrome on a samsung victory 4glte

Really well made. I do have to agree with everyone else about the difficulty. It would be a shame to lose players over the first 10 levels or so. Otherwise, it appears to be very well made. Though the difficulty curve could use some work, the level design was interesting and intelligent. I had a good time playing it.

I played on an iPad 4. Everything, including the sound, worked perfectly.

Great job!

-Ryan

It's a 4th generation iPod , the game won't load.

EDIT: tested again , it works perfectly now.

The graphics are nice , and the sound effects play smoothly , the controls are simple , and the game is overall great.

EDIT: furthermore , I played this game even more , very addictive. The quality is so good that It's almost like I've installed an app on my device , Very smooth. The difficulty isn't the easiest though , it can be frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...