Geometric Race / Ultimate LSD Simulator

remvst

Hello guys,

After revolutionizing the game industry with Car Jump, I am proud to introduce you the latest remvst Corporation is proud to introduce their latest creation: Geometric Race.

TZth0T.png

I had a dream. In this dream I created the most awesome game ever created in the history of mankind, with simple yet deep mechanics that would make any other game pointless (yes, even the incredible Car Jump). This game would explore the unexplored, allowing you to reach a level of meditation that you could not imagine. This game would help you discover the meaning of life!

Unfortunately, this was only a dream, and I've come up with this stupid game instead.

geometric_thb01.png geometric_thb02.png geometric_thb03.png

Geometric Race resulted from a terrible lack of inspiration. After giving my soul to my new employer starting a new great internship, I could not find any idea for a new game, so I decided to take a very simple concept, with almost no graphics, and based on this great talk, add simple effects to make it fun. Not sure if it worked, it's up to the players to decide :)

The goal is to make a high score (now that's original), by picking up boosts and other power ups (yeah, kinda original...), and avoiding bombs and other penalties (oh come on!).

You can try it at http://geometric.remvst.com/

I'm not sure about performance. I have only tried it on my Galaxy S3 and Geeksphone Keon (Firefox OS), therefore I have intentionally left the FPS counter. So in case you notice terrible framerates (below 50), please let me know ;)

Have fun!

PS: playing the game for a long time might result in small side effects such as this:

simpsons-seizure-robots.jpg

• 10 months later...

Hi I accidentally came across this thread while searching for "pointless HTML5 games"...  As much as I loved your game, I think I liked your initial post slightly more!

Also, is there any Estonian presence on this forum?  I relocated to Estonia back in February but none of my friends here are technical types - I miss nerd culture!