Game list of phaser games

Mike

Google Play app Bouncing Owl (Appstore will be next)

It's a copy of Don't touch the spikes.

I would appreciate any criticism (about graphic, gameplay, if ads are visible, what device are you using and if the game is fullscreen).

http://imgur.com/3oJc0GI

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viceondice.bouncingowl

By the way, why I am not allowed to post pictures?

I would appreciate any criticism (about graphic, gameplay, if ads are visible, what device are you using and if the game is fullscreen).

I like the gameplay, but for me the app is way to heavy for the content inside ^^ 23 Mo (yeah I'm French) is too much. Think about people with low internet connection :P

The pause button is at a very bad place (create a header maybe with the score and pause button ?)

You should replace the spike with better graphic spike :P it looks cheap for me.

Otherwise its a very well made game, it run very nicely on my Xperia Z1 (yes its in fullscreen). 

I like the gameplay, but for me the app is way to heavy for the content inside ^^ 23 Mo

that's the problem with every html app isn't it?   you build the app with cocoonjs or crosswalk and it adds a whole browser engine behind your game to make sure it runs well ...

my game is 8mb (all assets, sounds, etc)  and as crosswalk apk it's 22 mb - if i would use the systems webview (baaaaad performance) it would be 8mb

Classic Pegs (Phaser v2.0.7 "Amadicia") was released on Google, Amazon, and Windows Store back in mid-August.  I also just finished building my entire site, www.blujagu.com , using Phaser to manage not only the canvas elements, but the DOM elements which overlay the canvas.  I found this to be a much better method when dealing heavily with text and fonts (check out the contact form) and overall it's just been a fun way to create a web UI... or a game for that matter.

Links to Classic Pegs:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blujagu.classicpegs

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LT12K8E/ref=mas_pm_classicpegs

Here is a new one Space Defender . It's a space invaders style game where you get points for killed spaceshipt and lose points for missed ones. The enemies get faster every 10 or so seconds. This is a showcase for Phaser and my (in progress) Phaser-based Game-Maker.  

So I did something kinda different with phaser and wanted to share. I used phaser to drive a site experience rather than a game. There is a pong style game in there (vectron wave) but the main experience is just some playful p2 physics stuff. 

I would love to know what you guys think. 

www.airhogs.com

(click on any of the 3 vehicles in the bottom right corner)

I have recently finished polishing my game called 'Alien Run for the Moon!' using the latest Phaser version (2.1.3) and CocoonJS (2.1). I published the game on Google Play earlier today. Altogether the game took a good chunk of my free time to finish. I only tested the game on my Nexus 5 and it works rather well, but that's just one fairly high-end smartphone. 

The game itself is about an alien that's stranded on an asteroid that you're supposed to fly back to the moon by collecting crystals and avoiding obstacles such as bombs and asteroids. As a bonus, there are 26 parts of a spaceship that the player can occasionally spot and collect. I did this as I wanted to provide the feeling that there is a long term goal to playing this game. 

I think overall the game offers a nice experience, although I'd love any feedback. I don't even know how to market this and if it's worthy of any marketing whatsoever.

cR4JpQe.png      3kKLM9E.png

You can download the game here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.oddlogic.tothemoon

Literally all feedback is welcome!

@patmood Thanks! It's really inputs like yours that motivate me :)

I was slightly worried about performance on different devices, but I haven't had any complaints so far, so that's awesome.

As to the ad banners, it took me some time to set it all up properly as I hadn't done it before (mopub/admob accounts). Then at some point it seemed as if the ads stopped showing for a while, but that fixed itself soon after.

Hey, with a friend we created a game in six weeks for a contest.

It's a mix between pinball and tower defense. It's open source, not quite finished but it can be an useful example for people willing to create a game in phaser. We'd also like to have some feedback ;-)

Flounce

@canardou that game is legit! I played it for about half an hour. Especially liked the ragdoll effects which I've never seen done in phaser before.

Is this published on a website somewhere? I'd love to play it on my phone. You can host it on github pages by pushing your 'public' folder to 'gh-pages' branch like this https://gist.github.com/cobyism/4730490

Looking forward to reading your code a bit more :D

Hey bluedot - I'm not familiar with Chromecast development, but do you code the 'TV' side of it in Phaser and then the mobile app in Marmalade? (how do they communicate?)

Hi,

Google has a Cast API in Javascript on the Chromecast side and a library in either Java or Objective-C on the Android/iOS side. We use the native API on the Marmalade side in C++ to initiate, maintain and communicate with the Chromecast. The two sides send messages to each other to manage the game's state, the players send the commands to the game from the phone device side.

Think of it as writing an on-line multi-players game, as the structure is very similar to one, with the phone devices acting as the controllers.

Sorry, hit "send" too soon! Was going to add that I'm just curious why you didn't use Marmalade for the Chromecast side of this too? (I'm sure the site said it exports to html5? but I've never personally tried it)

A few reasons,

• Chromecast isn't a deployment target for Marmalade, yet. Although there's no need really as the Chromecast app actually sits on your own web server.
  • Web Marmalade is a PhoneGap style API to allow Web apps to access device's features and the Chromecast has no native features to access. Web Marmalade is best for mix mode apps, you can do pure HTML5 but it's not the best tool for that use case.
  • We would still need to use something like Phaser anyway.
  • It's easier to do it this way.

I work for Marmalade.