Such Bunny Run - Platformer available on 4 Platforms

ozdy

Thought I was seeing a slight halo around sprites in the HTML5 version so I thought I try the Flash version... the flash version plays an ad then when showing the games loading screen puts a transparent black overlay atop of it which is not removed even when the play button shows. Looking at the console / dev tools it's loading ad data over and over with a constant steam of lines logged to the console... the gist of which seemed to be that the 2nd ad network had no ad to serve which I'm presuming the game doesn't handle properly

I have feedly mini installed in chrome.  When I run the HTML5 version of the game, it does something to the screen and stretches the feedly icon to what looks like the full width and double the height of the screen, covering the game;

feedly.thumb.JPG.b7a55827f5286fb5acadb3f

I then tried the flash version, but flash will crash during preloading if an adblocker is active.  So i turned the adblocker off, it displays an ad during preloading, then the game looks as though its about to start, but just stalls as the console spams errors trying to get more ads.

Then tried the flash version on Edge, first ad is shown during preloading, then a full screen ad is displayed after preloading, then flash crashed.

bunny.thumb.JPG.85222949f77464e3a451f856

Just to clarify, I wasn't (and don't) using adblock (in my description of the issue I mentioned viewing your ad), so I hope you aren't telling me to off with any capital letters - I not only viewed your ads but I attempted to warn you of issues with your game.

And yes, it works on Newgrounds without the issue described from the previous link. And the original thing I was intending to check - the flash version doesn't have the slight halos, even when magnified, that I noted on the HTML5 version.

Hi Ozdy,

Well, when I saw the title, I was instantly excited ? ! (I'm a huge fan of rabbits ?)

That aside,  your game play was fantastic. I especially liked the third level where the bunny can jump onto the spikes both on the ground and above-really adds an extra  little challenge for the players. The game is incredibly smooth on mobile, and it was overall a very enjoyable experience!