Celebrating 2.5 - Babylon.js challenge is back!

RaananW

Hey guys,

as I haven't heard from any of you yet, I can only assume that some of you will be ready next week. Again - if more than a few will tell me that you need an extra week, you got it. Just let me know.

If you want to submit your game, please PM me with a link and a short description of your game (or any other thing you think the users will need in order to play your game). 

An update from me - my game's basic functionality is implemented, and I am more than happy with its  current state. I will try improving and adding a few features, but even if I won't - I have something to submit.

Someone asked me how the winners will be selected. Being multiplayer games, we need the players all to play the game at the same time! Each game will get a one to two hours time slot, where we will ask the entire community, friends, relatives, enemies and pets to play the game. Voting will eventually take place in a poll i this forum. I will see how many games will be submitted and plan it for the beginning of March.

i working in a group of creatives, on an upcoming mind blowing game!

i posted 2gifs to this thread, and not a official participation to any challenge. 

and before any irritations, speaking for the project we are working on. - we gonna miss the february challenge. i'm sorry. i wish everyone good luck. 
@iiceman @V!nc3r

*sigh* 

Extra credit if your entry determines why e.physicsBody is undefined happens in physics scenes where compounds are created via parenting (impostor-adding order - involved?).

Hey, a guy has to TRY to re-align folks' priorities, right?  Trying isn't wrong, is it?  Challenges are everywhere.  :)

On 2/27/2017 at 7:49 AM, Wingnut said:

*sigh* 

Extra credit if your entry determines why e.physicsBody is undefined happens in physics scenes where compounds are created via parenting (impostor-adding order - involved?).

God yes, I lost a paying client over this bug....

2 hours ago, Pryme8 said:

God yes, I lost a paying client over this bug....

Does it have anything to do with the topic in hand?  Or is it just a random statement? Because I wouldn't lose a paying client over a solvable bug. I would solve it. But then again - it is easier to complain.

8 hours ago, RaananW said:

Does it have anything to do with the topic in hand?  Or is it just a random statement? Because I wouldn't lose a paying client over a solvable bug. I would solve it. But then again - it is easier to complain.

Not complaining just saying I'd love to see how someone solved it.  And losing the client was nothing to worry about I have more :).  I would actually like to message you @RaananW if you think it's a fixable bug.  It was really hard to troubleshoot because not all browsers would produce the error.

and yes it is on topic seeing how I responded directly to a quote from this thread....