Super Delivery! (Puzzle/Strategy)

GrimPanda

super_delivery_cover_512x512_sm.jpg

Introducing Super Delivery!

This is a new game by Grim Panda Games where you must plan carefully a delivery route to connect all houses.  It's deceptively simple to finish, but extremely difficult to master.  Can you earn 3 stars on each level?

Starting in your warehouse, find the shortest path to deliver all of your goods and then return to the warehouse. Efficiency counts!  

TO PLAY:  Simply click or tap the house you would like to travel to next. If you make a mistake, press the X button at the top of the game screen to retrace your path.  Good luck!

Enjoy!

super_delivery_screen_HD_1_sm.jpg         super_delivery_screen_HD_2_sm.jpg        super_delivery_screen_HD_3_sm.jpg

You can play the game by clicking any of the images above, or by visiting the URL below

http://grimpanda.com/games/sandbox/delivery

got through the tutorial but wouldn't play the game, I can see a console log error "IndexSizeError: Index or size is negative or greater than the allowed amount"

also - there was a NAN for score on the level select screen

just noticed there's no audio for your games - are you switching off for firefox or something?

(desktop firefox)

got through the tutorial but wouldn't play the game, I can see a console log error "IndexSizeError: Index or size is negative or greater than the allowed amount"

also - there was a NAN for score on the level select screen

just noticed there's no audio for your games - are you switching off for firefox or something?

(desktop firefox)

Yeah, Firefox has some issues rendering BitmapFont text, especially when a character has a width equal to 0 (the space character). Shouldn't be hard to fix though, and will let you know as soon as I fix it. Thanks for giving the game a try :)

Game worked fine for me, didn't have audio though (where as Fip did), but was a nice mental challenge all the same!

As with your other post though the screen shots are all broken, so let me know when fixed and I'll tweet this out :)

Thank you for your encouraging feedback. It was my fault the links were broken, but all should be fixed now.

yes seems to work fine now!

quite challenging!  I think I got stuck on the third level - maybe allow the user to progress as long as they get 1 star so crap players like me don't feel frustrated - but completists can keep retrying until they get the full 3 stars?

The only condition required to progress through the levels is for you to find a path through all houses that goes back to your starting point (the store). Even a 1 star solution is enough for you to play the next level.

@mentuat, are you running the game on desktop/Firefox ? the missing buttons means there was an exception! The only reason I can think of is that you are still playing the old version of the game. Do you see a "i" icon in the title screen that displays the credits screen ? if no then you are still playing the old game. Please clear your cache or launch the game in a private navigation window.

Thanks again for taking the time to try the game.

cache was cleared yes - I cleared it a few times and performed a light exorcism to be sure.

there is an 'i' on the title screen that displays the credits screen, problem still occurs

these are the log message that appear:

11:03:37.243 "Phaser v1.1.4 - Renderer: WebGL - Audio: WebAudio" phaser.min.js:5
11:06:15.014 TypeError: sauvegarde is undefined game.min.js:1
11:06:16.844 TypeError: sauvegarde[(play.numLevel - 1)] is undefined game.min.js:1

it's working fine in other browsers and as no-one else is seeing the problem then I wouldn't worry about it too much - can only assume it's an odd caching issue only affecting me that isn't being cleared properly via the browser options

@mentuat, thank you again for taking the time to test and document what you have found. While developing the game we encountered some weird errors on desktop Firefox, but as the game worked well on mobile and other browser we never really investigated those errors. What's more strange is that the game is running fine on my Macbook's firefox !!!