[WIP] Nimian Legends - Bite-size HTML5 RPG

Protopop

Thanks for the information Protopop, i'm always looking for good art resources :)

I was surprised to see you using leaflet, and to very good effect, i'd never have thought of that, i'm using phaser's tilemap at the moment but i'm not sure it's going to work out for the unbounded world in my game (more investigation to do), maybe leaflet would help (though I don't need zoom).

edit to add: the "choose your quest"  cards are shown back to front to me (on chrome/windows 7) with all the text written backwards until you flip them. I've seen it before with CSS transforms but can't remember what caused it when I had that problem.

2HPoLaZ.jpg

Thanks for the information Protopop, i'm always looking for good art resources :)

I was surprised to see you using leaflet, and to very good effect, i'd never have thought of that, i'm using phaser's tilemap at the moment but i'm not sure it's going to work out for the unbounded world in my game (more investigation to do), maybe leaflet would help (though I don't need zoom).

edit to add: the "choose your quest"  cards are shown back to front to me (on chrome/windows 7) with all the text written backwards until you flip them. I've seen it before with CSS transforms but can't remember what caused it when I had that problem.

2HPoLaZ.jpg

Thanks for the Pic Starboar - yeah, that bug was KILLING me before. I had used a flip-card script and i wasn't understanding how the nested elements would flip. I ended up writing my own version that i thought fixed all of that but i need to take another look:) It relly helps to have people point out these bugs - im recording them all and appreciate the free bug testing;) Even though the site is in HTML5 and very compatible, there have been a few big issues that Ive had to fix between platforms. Part of HTML5s super compatibility also means checking it on so many platforms - Wii, xbox, oc, mac, saari, chrome, ios etc.... But the payoff of having an easily editable cross platform technology tat is open source is really worth it:)

Wow! awesome work man!

Thanks Snowkie - there's more to come too!

This looks neat - good job man! :)

Thank you Funkyy - it's a lot of work and I'm not QUITE sure why I do it, I think it's the Dungeon Master in me:)