Best Practice HTML5 to EXE

Balamurugan

@plicatibu I think it is not big for current time and modern computers. Try to create a build using Unreal Engine 4 or Cry Engine 5. UE4's build will have a size at least 600 MB. CryEngine5's build will have a size of more than 4 GB because this engine requires to include whole engine in the final release build. Unit's empty scene requires 70 MB. Correct me if I wrote wrong sizes.

Edited by 8Observer8

@8Observer8 I understand that for current standards it is not that big but I think it's still too much. 

@Balamurugan  In case you need to support many platforms, for your next games I'd suggest you develop it using Gideros Mobile or Openfl. These frameworks allow you to export your code to Android,  iPhone, Mac, Windows. Linux and HTML5. 

But you will use Lua when developing in Gideros and Haxe when developing in Openfl.

Don't worry. Lua is one of easiest programming languages to learn. Haxe also is a superb language.

Also, your games when exported to desktop OSes like Windows will be bettween 5 an 20MB.

Regards. 

• 3 weeks later...